Halliday Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I though JH looked fab with the curly look, she seemed to really like it too.

Pony Tail Alert! pony Tail Alert!

God that takes YEARS off her and really shows off the shape of her face. Great make up too. She's making Hardie look very ropey by comparison.

Last edited:
Pony Tail Alert! pony Tail Alert!

God that takes YEARS off her and really shows off the shape of her face. Great make up too. She's making Harie look very ropey by comparison.

She looks the "dogs"

EH looks like she needs a good wash

Jilly is looking fab! Hair looks great, her makeup is great and those deep neutrals are good on her although I do think Jilly can wear lots of different colours.

I do quite like Emma Hardie. She's very animated but her hair always looks odd. I presume she's growing it because it was short and very blond or am I confused.

Jilly is looking fab! Hair looks great, her makeup is great and those deep neutrals are good on her although I do think Jilly can wear lots of different colours.

I do quite like Emma Hardie. She's very animated but her hair always looks odd. I presume she's growing it because it was short and very blond or am I confused.

She was indeed blonde and it looks very "in between" at the moment so looks likely she is growing it

Do like her though but always like people who look a bit mad

Oh wow - Jilly looks fab!! Just goes to show what can be done with a little effort. She is an attractive woman, she should make an effort more often. Well done Jilly, you look lush love :giggle:

Had to pop Live Player on to have a look - wow - what a transformation! The hair looks fab and Jilly has found "her" colours judging by the outfit - and the lack of the pink lippy she used to favour!

jilly always scrubs up well. when the breast cancer shows are on and she dresses up she looks stunning!

Oh wow! Not everyone can pull off that look, especially pass the age of 30. Her facial contours are nice and firm, no slackening at all. She looks stunning with her hair up. Should wear it like that more often.

Latest posts

Back