Halliday goes "up"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Goodness what next!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

She looks good from waist up in that dress but horrid waist down, like on of those before shots in the control wear......I am sorry to say this but it is the truth, it is very unflattering on poor Jilly:sad:

I think if you can see someone's belly button through the front of a dress its not a great look.

Full marks for discarding the slacks and pumps - nul points for donning that dreadful frock. I'm sorry Jilly, you like a sack of spuds from the waist down.:talking:

Poor girl. I feel really sorry for her. Shame on QVC & would you not have thought that the guest presenter would have taken one look & said NO!!!

Jilly should have slammed on some Spanx. But yo know what she's like "I won't cut my hair/pierce my ears/stop the ballet slippers" etc, she probably objects to control underwear too..

Silly moo

For a big girl I actually prefer Jilly to Joy. Despite all the comments above, at least Jilly is proportionately ample, unlike Joy who really should wear a size larger, and is rapidly becoming cartoon like with her over the top-heavy bust; and dont get me started on her nails - whoever is responsible for those I'd want a refund !

Jilly is lovely with her hair up,imo that dress wouldn't look good on anyone over a size 10. I wish the guest would stop saying Absolutely.

Jilly is lovely with her hair up,imo that dress wouldn't look good on anyone over a size 10. I wish the guest would stop saying Absolutely.

Is she related to Fiona Brackenbury do you think as she keeps using her favourite buzz word ?

I'm glad you noticed too. She's driving me bonkers. As I said on the Tiana B TSV thread, if I'd had a drink everytime she said it, I'd have passed out before 1 am!!

I counted at least 4 from Jilly too.

Aaaaaaaaaagghh!!!!!!!!

She really does have a gorgeous face. As much as I hate that phrase being a fatty - oh you have a lovely face if only you lost weight... Urgh! Lol. I don't so much mind the length of her hair if only it wasn't flat to her head. When she did the yogi show a couple of weeks ago she looked lovely with it curled.

On the subject of that dress...even the blonde model with the lovely slim figure doesn't look very good in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jilly looked lovely when she was sitting down but as others have said the bottom half looked like a sack of spuds. The one thing I admire about Jilly is the fact that she appears to be comfortable in her own skin so to speak and she will only wear what she likes and if she feels ok that's all that matters I suppose. But I do think she could do with updating her hair style.

Latest posts

Back