Half mast trousers - what am I missing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Stylist on Percy & Reed - his trousers are a good 2 inches above his ankles and no socks.

What is it with these BA, one in a Benny from Crossroads woolly hat and one missing half his trousers?

Stylist on Percy & Reed - his trousers are a good 2 inches above his ankles and no socks.

What is it with these BA, one in a Benny from Crossroads woolly hat[\b] and one missing half his trousers?

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_59:

The trousers finishing above the ankles is definitely a thing, particularly a metro-hipster thing. I think it looks ridiculous, but you see it everywhere on young men on a day or night out in London.

The problem is the people who haven't the sense and/or confidence to know when to give a trend a miss. I'd say it looks better on the very young men. Like late teens.

Ohhhhh, I've discovered that once you get inside the Congestion Zone you enter another planet as far as fashion is concerned. My young nephew worked in London and many's the time I would say to him - "what the ****** hell do you look like". He'd say "oh aunty, its the fashion" - I wouldn't mind but he's 31 !!!!! It used to be the case that men going through the mid-life crisis would dress like a last chance trendy, but now it starts earlier that they look like clowns. It gives the rest of us a laugh anyway - even more so when they take it soooooo seriously.

A bit like skinny jeans on thick set men above the age of 20..... looks like they're wearing their girlfriend's leggings for a bet.

It's obviously a throwback to the Bay City Rollers look of the '70's (for those of you who, like me, are old enough to remember this band!).

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_59:

The trousers finishing above the ankles is definitely a thing, particularly a metro-hipster thing. I think it looks ridiculous, but you see it everywhere on young men on a day or night out in London.

I think what looks even worse is the half mast waist look where the trousers barely cover the cheeks and the undies are on show and the crotch is half way down the legs. They look like they are in a sack race. Just my opinion of course.

I think what looks even worse is the half mast waist look where the trousers barely cover the cheeks and the undies are on show and the crotch is half way down the legs. They look like they are in a sack race. Just my opinion of course.

:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

Latest posts

Back