Hair fix

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have very curly but fine shoulder length hair. Most hair products are to heavy for me but I found the Hairfix 3 step system and the Volume system to be brilliant. I love the Feed up product, it takes away any friz without the weight. Much much better than either Ojon or the MOP C Curl System. I also have some " virgin" hair and it is even better ( in my opinion) that Philip Kingsley's products which I bought from him after a consultation with him a couple of years ago.

Try Hairfix, you have your 30 money back if you dont like....

Good luck:D

I have very curly but fine shoulder length hair. Most hair products are to heavy for me but I found the Hairfix 3 step system and the Volume system to be brilliant. I love the Feed up product, it takes away any friz without the weight. Much much better than either Ojon or the MOP C Curl System. I also have some " virgin" hair and it is even better ( in my opinion) that Philip Kingsley's products which I bought from him after a consultation with him a couple of years ago.

Try Hairfix, you have your 30 money back if you dont like....

Good luck:D

THanks RedorDead - what a great review. OK I'm going to get it form Beauty expert with the 20% off code - they operate a money back guarantee so if I hate it I can send it back and then try the John Frieda one - THANK YOU :D

Latest posts

Back