Hahahahahahaha! £114 for a tracksuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Right! QVC has finally lost the plot. Currently on screen is Jill Franks looking like a female scarecrow dressed in Primark!

They just featured a tracksuit in a marbled grey priced at £114! WTF?? The guest was burbling about it being "athleisure" in style. She said you could receive your guests in this!!! Really? I've seen classier outfits on the Jeremy Kyle show! The price!

That's one of the more reasonably priced garments Julius from Young Dim, I've seen a top at £150 and a coat at over £200. :mysmilie_15: I know :mysmilie_15:

And £119 plus £5.95 P&P for a polyester/viscose mix "crinkle" waistcoat?! Ah, sorry, there's some French wording in the design. That must be it. Gobsmacked.

I see that the awful trend of wearing JPs out is being trotted out again.

Who or was comes up with this sort of thing?

Absolutely dreadful! I think Jill Franks was attempting to channel Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac. Unfortunately she looked rather more akin to a hat stand. Those eyebrows looked like they'd been drawn on with a Sharpie! How they maintained straight faces whilst extolling the features of those hideous garments I will never know. Unflattering, overpriced and with zero style, I cannot understand who in their right mind would shell out big bucks for such cheap tat! They'd be better off heading down to Sports Direct and picking up a nice Kappa number for £20. Lovely!

There are many threads Julius about the dreary Yong Kim garments and the high price of them .Many of us are totally baffled by the popularity.Some of them are gross and look like they came from the rag bag.

A couple of days ago Julia was wearing/ selling a dress that had such an uneven hem it looked like part of it was caught up in her knickers.

I honestly think its a joke on us .Like the empowers new clothes.

When I looked under items on air, the only marbled grey £114 item was some awful trousers. So is it in fact £114 for HALF a tracksuit????? Even worse than I thought if so!

There are many threads Julius about the dreary Yong Kim garments and the high price of them .Many of us are totally baffled by the popularity.Some of them are gross and look like they came from the rag bag.

A couple of days ago Julia was wearing/ selling a dress that had such an uneven hem it looked like part of it was caught up in her knickers.

I honestly think its a joke on us .Like the empowers new clothes.

Try posting negative comments on Facebook about Yong Kim and it gets deleted.

Jill looked terrible - really scruffy and her face so pale and haggard. I'm afraid I think it's partly due to the hair colour, which does her no favours whatsoever, neither does the lank look of her hair hanging down. If she's unwell or recovering from illness then I'm sorry for her, and perhaps she should take a break.

Right! QVC has finally lost the plot. Currently on screen is Jill Franks looking like a female scarecrow dressed in Primark!

They just featured a tracksuit in a marbled grey priced at £114! WTF?? The guest was burbling about it being "athleisure" in style. She said you could receive your guests in this!!! Really? I've seen classier outfits on the Jeremy Kyle show! The price!

Anyone know the French for "you've been done up like a kipper?"
And £119 plus £5.95 P&P for a polyester/viscose mix "crinkle" waistcoat?! Ah, sorry, there's some French wording in the design. That must be it. Gobsmacked.

Another term I despise 'athleisure'/'sportsluxe', no I think if people are prepared to pay way over the odds for Yong Kim then I suppose from Q point of view if they pitch it right people will buy anything (and sadly they are right), I mean I was watching a Any Body Leisure hour the other day and some of the clothes I was 'half-tempted' as they were selling modal for very reasonable prices, this bear in mind is what the presenters try and state is an expensive fabric to try and 'flog' the Yong Kim stuff.

Another term I despise 'athleisure'/'sportsluxe', no I think if people are prepared to pay way over the odds for Yong Kim then I suppose from Q point of view if they pitch it right people will buy anything (and sadly they are right), I mean I was watching a Any Body Leisure hour the other day and some of the clothes I was 'half-tempted' as they were selling modal for very reasonable prices, this bear in mind is what the presenters try and state is an expensive fabric to try and 'flog' the Yong Kim stuff.

I know. These silly terms are just, well, silly. "This garment is bolloxurious!" I remember in the 80s there was a girl at my school whose mother used to wear "Dash 3" clothing - sort of pastel aquamarine tracksuits with pink piping - and she used to think she was ever so classy!

I do wonder if the Yong Kim garments are for upper middle classes with a secret hankering to dress in a chavvy way? Personally I quite like Primark but would never be seen dead in a tracksuit. I do have a pair of tracksuit / gym shorts in grey (from Primark). I wore them in to work one day I was so ill I didn't care! They cost £6, I think!

Latest posts

Back