Guest Portabilty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
We often hear guests say "I've just come from QVC Germany / Italy" etc. Lenny feinberg just said he'd been in Italy. Are all of these guests multiple lingual? Or is it done in English? I'm interested to know if anyone has witnessed it :0)

I'm sure I've heard Lennie say he can't speak a word of Italian. God knows what they make of him. I like Lennie and I love his enthusiasm but I'm not sure how I'd feel if I couldn't understand a word he said.

Mind, if you have time on your hands you can watch all QVC live progs from their retrospective web sites. I find the japanese one the hardest to decipher.

I'm sure I've heard Lennie say he can't speak a word of Italian. God knows what they make of him. I like Lennie and I love his enthusiasm but I'm not sure how I'd feel if I couldn't understand a word he said.

I already can't :confused:

I have seen AY sell Gale Hayman on QVC Germany (going back about 5 years). She spoke English and the host translated. I also watched QVC in Italy when I was staying there and say some US guy sell clothes (think it might have been the Lenard guy, but not sure) againhe spoke English and thr host translated.

I have seen AY sell Gale Hayman on QVC Germany (going back about 5 years). She spoke English and the host translated. I also watched QVC in Italy when I was staying there and say some US guy sell clothes (think it might have been the Lenard guy, but not sure) againhe spoke English and thr host translated.

What an absolutely awful hour that would be listening to AY being translated, would she shut up long enough between literally's?

I was in Italy in April and watched QVC and never heard a word of English or recognised anyone or any of the products so didn`t bother watching again ...I find it very frustrating not understanding.. lol

Latest posts

Back