GTech TSV Saturday 30/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good to know, although my air ram is fine but I do wonder whether the fact that our house bunny has nibbled the wheels would invalidate the warranty? He has a thing for anything rubbery; seems to like the way it squeaks on his teef! He's weird one!

Like it. Lots of different heads. Good on cat hair. Good on stairs. Perhaps a longer extension cube might make it perfect. Easy emptying. Another thumbs up for gtech from me.

Just ordered the gtech multi it has £20 off on their website or ordering it over the phone using code TOOLS001 making it £129 including free next day delivery. The extension tool is included along with the other tools. Mine arrives tomorrow!
The phone number is 01905345891 or website www.lovevacuuming.com/multi Offer on until 31 March.
I had a leaflet in the post - hey must have my name from when I registered the airam.

Just ordered the gtech multi it has £20 off on their website or ordering it over the phone using code TOOLS001 making it £129 including free next day delivery. The extension tool is included along with the other tools. Mine arrives tomorrow!
The phone number is 01905345891 or website www.lovevacuuming.com/multi Offer on until 31 March.
I had a leaflet in the post - hey must have my name from when I registered the airam.

I got the leaflet yesterday too. I really fancy it but I had to chuck it quick before I ordered it - can't afford it at the mo.

Thanks for the tip as I went had a look and ordered a new lower handle for my Gtech manual sweeper. It actually broke a little this morning and I was going to see how long it lasted before it needed replacing it but because I looked at your link and noticed how cheap it was £6.95 delivered, thought why not, great service as usual from Gtech.

Thanks for this information. I would love a multi but can't justify it at the moment - hopefully can order before the end of March.

I have, however, ordered a spare filter set for my airram. I've been meaning to get a set for ages and looking at your link prompted me to do it. Thank you.

We have had the multi for a few months now. It is very good on the stairs and for sweeping up crumbs etc in the kitchen.

For anyone who bought the Gtech multi and did not receive the extension tool, it is available for free and no postage on the gtech website. Just hunt around and you will see it or type into google gtech multi free extension and it will take uou straight o the page. You need to enter the serial number of your appliance.

We have had the multi for a few months now. It is very good on the stairs and for sweeping up crumbs etc in the kitchen.
I got it yesterday and it is very powerful. What accessory are you using to clean the stairs? I looked at a video with Linda barker and she seems to be using the upholstery brush on the stairs. I want to keep it clean for the curtains and sofa so I just used the little green brush.

Hi just wanted to thanks all the contributors to this thread. I've had the upright for a little while and was undecided about the handheld. Although I was keen, I wasn't sure I could justify the costs. Thanks to you lovely lot on here for your reviews and, in particular to iloveshopping for the discount code!, I got one about a fortnight ago. I've had to order the extension tube and still waiting for that to come but I'm very pleased with the product. I have two white cats and the GTech products have proved fantastic!

Latest posts

Back