Gtech Multi Handheld TSV 18/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just seen in the newsletter the Gtech Multi Handheld is a Tsv on the 18th July (says 19th of the newsletter, however on the tv guide its actually the 18th)

QVC_July_Newsletter_v05_13-10.jpg

I bought it direct from GTECH because I love my Air Ram so much!!

Its good BUT you have to hold the switch in as you use it.......and I bought it because I thought it would be easy to do my stairs.

But I have arthritis in my hands and it isn't easy to hold it in continuously and also have the energy/power in my hand to use it properly.

So I don't love it like I LOVE my Air Ram!!

I have the multi and it is not as good as the Airram. It seems to lack suction. Only as powerful as my old corded 150 watt handheld. I use it to clean the car and vacuum up bits and pieces. The battery life is good though. Doesn't get as much use as I thought it would but then I am not much of a cleaner.

I bought it direct from GTECH because I love my Air Ram so much!!

Its good BUT you have to hold the switch in as you use it.......and I bought it because I thought it would be easy to do my stairs.

But I have arthritis in my hands and it isn't easy to hold it in continuously and also have the energy/power in my hand to use it properly.

So I don't love it like I LOVE my Air Ram!!

Oh, thank you for that bit of info. I've just purchased one after seeing the demo, and no way does the guest tell you to keep pressing the ON button to operate it ! Now I'm having reservations, as I've bought it to do my stairs. Hmmmmm, perhaps in time this 'design fault' might be rethought for the older arthritic hands to use.

Oh, thank you for that bit of info. I've just purchased one after seeing the demo, and no way does the guest tell you to keep pressing the ON button to operate it ! Now I'm having reservations, as I've bought it to do my stairs. Hmmmmm, perhaps in time this 'design fault' might be rethought for the older arthritic hands to use.

She did say push the button down and keep it pressed down., albeit only once......
It's the same as my dyson handheld, I think a lot of the cordless ones are like this as the battery life is short they want all the battery time to be whilst vacuuming, if that makes sense....
I have arhritis and haven't found it to be a problem with my Dyson, but I only tend to use it in short bursts!

I am so SAD that you have to keep the button pushed in to use it,
I have RA and almost no grip in either hand so this is out for me, I so wanted it to be as good as the Air Ram as I love it but need some thing with attachments to get the dogs hair of the furniture and to clean out the car with.
I keep on seeing an infomercial for the H2O five in one vacum but as my steam cleaner from them only lasted just over a year I am reluctant to try any thing else from them.
So if any one knows of a light weight but powerful hand held vacume I would be delighted if you could recommend it to me. it doesn't have to be cordless, so that should widen the range.

Looks like its a repeat Gtech Multi TSV for the 9/11/2014 (unless they change the package slightly )

I must admit, when I first got the multi, I was a bit disappointed but the more I use it, the more I like it. I've used it for lots of things - the car, skirting boards, curtains, coving, even getting all the crumbs out of the oven. It cleans my peony flower arrangements really well, too. It was a bind to keep the button pressed at first but I'm used to it now. It does get heavy though with continued use, it's not as lightweight as I thought it would be.

All in all, I'm glad I kept it.

I adore my air ram, but it's a nightmare for my stairs as they curve around so I can't get into the corners :-( I may be tempted by this if it's on easy pay.

Did anyone buy this? Mine arrived today. I was so excited to give my stairs a good going over! I tried it with the wide attachment and wasn't that impressed, so tried it with just the standard nozzle - which was better. However, 3 times the bin fell off! It just touched the stair and came undone, falling down the stairs depositing fluff all over my freshly vacuumed steps! I am charging it up now and will do my other flight of stairs tomorrow, but I am not impressed :-( Has anyone had/heard of this issue? Maybe I have a faulty one.

No problems with the bin. It clips into place. I've kept mine but it isnt as good as the Air ram. Not really powerful enough

Hmm...I wonder if mine is faulty then? It feels a bit loose when it's on 'properly'. I'll use it again tomorrow to see how I feel about the suction, then make a decision. I'll ask for a replacement if I am happy with it. I barely touched the step with it, it's not like I knocked it. I read the reviews on Amazon prior to ordering and nothing like this was mentioned there either.

Latest posts

Back