GTECH Air ram advanced orders soon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
The advance orders are supposed to be shipped on Monday 15th April.

I rang CS yesterday and was told that they have come in and some have been shipped already.

I've had no email yet about mine being shipped.

Has anyone had theirs yet (from advance order)?

Mine was on adv orders for 1 Apr but got it on 29 March. I may be mad but I love it and this is the second one in our household. Even picks up after the Dyson...The most wonderful QVC item.

Mine's showing in process and I'm fairly certain that my card has been debited (which they normally do on dispatch).

Mine's showing in process and I'm fairly certain that my card has been debited (which they normally do on dispatch).

yep me to. in process and money gone. was in john lewis yesterday and had it demo'd could not believe it was dragging me around very powerful machine and very good in very tight corners cant wait

love my sweepers and would have been interested but need tools so didn't buy - however if the sweeper packed in I will probably buy. now where did I put that hammer?

Ooo got my dispatched email! 4 eay pays of £39.99, im very excited (and have no life) but as i have arthritis and other health problems i find it hard to lug my Miele about, however much i love it so im hoping this will help me keep my house as clean as i want it, but if i dont like it im going to send it back its too much money for occasional use, would this be eligible for home collection if i do send it back? Ill never manage to wrestle it down the P.O!

Mine arrived on 30th March (scheduled for dispatch w/c 1st April) and I'm fixated with it. :eek:

I used to hoover with my Oreck about 3 times a week and, on the days I didn't, I used my GTech sweeper. Now the Oreck has been relegated to the back of the cupboard and the AirRam is used every day. I'm sure my carpets will go into shock soon. :wink:

It is honestly one of the best things I've bought from QVC. Those of you who are awaiting delivery will, I'm sure, be just as enthused with it ......... and it's even sweeter knowing that it was such a good deal. :smile:

Latest posts

Back