Grrrrrrrrr !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
It drives me up the wall and is almost as irritating as what Gordon Brown does with his mouth at the end of sentences......it's when Julia Roberts says" item numbaah":11:

It drives me up the wall and is almost as irritating as what Gordon Brown does with his mouth at the end of sentences......it's when Julia Roberts says" item numbaah":11:

Time of the month Roz? :) xxx

She makes a slurpy sound at the end of some words/sentences too. :Eeeew: Gordon Bennett makes me feel quite sick just watching him and the mouth thing makes me want to smack him in the moosh. :HUMP:

Hiya Rozzy, nice to see you back posting matey. :D:pPC:

I have noticed that with Julia but Gordon Brown does that as a technique which helps him control a stammer. Since that was explained to me I am obviously no longer irritated by it.

I have noticed that with Julia but Gordon Brown does that as a technique which helps him control a stammer. Since that was explained to me I am obviously no longer irritated by it.

Well I'm still fookin irritated by it and still want to smack him in the moosh. :D :pPC:

She drives me mad when she tries to be cute and girlie when she says 'huge' and it comes out as 'oooooooooge'.

There is one small ;) thing that irritates me that she does, and I wouldn't have noticed it but for when they did the 'Presenter Search'.

She picked on Craig because he very often kept going 'er..' before he read out item numbers etc. She was adamant that it was bad practice and he should stop doing it.

You listen to her and more or less every time she reads out an item number, before it she says 'er...'. I just thought it was well harsh of her to pick on Craig for that when she did it herself. I know it's only a little thing, but it does annoy me.

oh i know it drives me insane!!!!!!!!!!! and when alison keenan say TO MY MIND AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about when Anne Dawson ends every item with "...izzzzz yourrrr item numberrrrrrrr"? I hope she doesn't stop doing it, though - I've perfected my impression now. :1:

Ali Young and Jilly with their "for you" used all out of context:11:

Ali Young and Jilly with their "for you" used all out of context:11:

AY's latest one is claiming that every product 'is like a seee-rum' in texture, she's just done it about a trillion times in the last Gatineau hour. That, along with 'you can literally apply it on the actual eye area'. Grr. Annoying.

It's ok, I've not got PMT or anything. :21:

My pet hate expression on all shopping channels is 'we're giving you....'.

No they are not, they are selling the item, and are not 'giving it' to anyone.

The only way they they would be 'giving it' to anyone , is if they were not charging for the product.

Latest posts

Back