Groundhog Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
Is its just me or is it Groundhog Day, yet another Christmas Gift Day. How long will if be before QVC squeeze the last farthing out of their 'loyal' customers. I would not be that bad if the things they show are new but they wheel out the same tat show after show.

I was just thinking the same talisker25! Kathy T don't help...I'm sure she is getting worse, if she isn't talking over the guest she is umming and ahhing, she used to be one of my favourite presenters, now she seem to annoy me more everytime I see/hear her, I suppose it could be me getting crabby in my old age...lol

I noticed that KT was playing with her tablet rather than paying attention to the guest who was explaining and trying to show her something. Seriously unprofessional IMO. And yes, agreed, Groundhog day indeed. Not just the Christmas crap though, all of their days are the same.

Most of the presenters are getting on my nerves just lately! They are so rude by interrupting the guest presenter or trying to talk over them. Let the guest presenter tell us about their product pleeeeease! :mysmilie_10:

I can't remember the last time I watched more than 5 minutues of QVC!

I think it is extremely rude that presenters are forever glued to their tablets when presenting - it is not trendy just annoying!

I noticed that KT was playing with her tablet rather than paying attention to the guest who was explaining and trying to show her something. Seriously unprofessional IMO. And yes, agreed, Groundhog day indeed. Not just the Christmas crap though, all of their days are the same.
I must admit that after reading this I had a look at the Q and presenters we using the iPad and ignoring guests so, i took to Twitter said to the Q that I thought the presenters were arrogant and ignorant for ignoring the guest and, if I had gone into Debenhams and the sales assistants had done this they would have been disciplined and a sale lost, needless to say I didn't get a reply, nor was I expecting one.

Presenters on IPads does not bother me too much! Though when watching Parliament and see MP's on there devices does annoy me !!!

When are the £24.99 a box mince pies coming back! :mysmilie_17:

I was just thinking the same talisker25! Kathy T don't help...I'm sure she is getting worse, if she isn't talking over the guest she is umming and ahhing, she used to be one of my favourite presenters, now she seem to annoy me more everytime I see/hear her, I suppose it could be me getting crabby in my old age...lol

I think the same, I used to really like Kathy but recently I'm finding her hard to watch! She doesn't seem as laid back anymore, could be just us, lololololo!

Latest posts

Back