Green Seasons TSV 10/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

here we go again with this one

but we do have Donald Russell meats & cakes coming too

Wouldn't trust Green Seasons to deliver me a bacon sarnie, I wonder how many they will let down this time. Quality is poor and price expensive. I will do a round trip of 40 miles to a proper butcher I trust and even with time a fuel it was still be cheaper and quality better. All the meat they supply is sourced within 20 miles of the shop so local.

After the disaster of last Christmas. Oh wait and the Christmas before that. I really hope people do not fall for it all again.

All of those who fawn over qvc and hang on to the presenters every word will be hypnotised in to believing that their food will arrive without issues and this includes those who had problems for the last couple of years, me for one, knowing how bad the company are will have no sympathy for the fools that buy again.

Did we ever hear if everyone affected by the Christmas disaster were compensated? Or did they just have to use the usual 30day MBG and pay the postage?

Also, they are not exactly open about problems, so if you are just a TV customer it is quite conceivable (IMO) that you would not hear about the disaster. Would they proactively ring you up to say you know that Christmas dinner you are buying through us? Well...... better get down to Tesco ASAP!

Did we ever hear if everyone affected by the Christmas disaster were compensated? Or did they just have to use the usual 30day MBG and pay the postage?

Also, they are not exactly open about problems, so if you are just a TV customer it is quite conceivable (IMO) that you would not hear about the disaster. Would they proactively ring you up to say you know that Christmas dinner you are buying through us? Well...... better get down to Tesco ASAP!
Plenty of stuff posted on the QVC facebook page by customers and quickly deleted by QVC, nothing as far as I am aware was said on the channel about their crap service so many would have no idea what really happened.

Let's all wait for the deluge of complaints about folk not receiving their hampers in time for Christmas.

My nieghbour never recived her hamper, despite QVC , telling her it would still arrive right up until Christmas Eve, and obviously it didnt, the only excuse shexwas offered was it was down to bad weather, she spoke to so many people and was constantly fobbed off, she did get her money back. But I think in the end she got fed up of ringing, which I bet is what happened to most people.

I dont get how QVC, dare to sell them again knowing how many didnt arrive, if this is the hampers again, Im going to tell her to ring, would be good if she could be a T caller, but I dont think she would.

I remember reading about that on here, Green Seasons is supposed to be QVCs own company so it was them, QVC, that let their customers down, but they could've at least told them to get a shufty on so their customers weren't disappointed, but they don't have to do a thing really though do they? I mean why should they? people will still order from them again, and no doubt complain about non delivery from Christmas Eve till Halloween.

My nieghbour never recived her hamper, despite QVC , telling her it would still arrive right up until Christmas Eve, and obviously it didnt, the only excuse shexwas offered was it was down to bad weather, she spoke to so many people and was constantly fobbed off, she did get her money back. But I think in the end she got fed up of ringing, which I bet is what happened to most people.

I dont get how QVC, dare to sell them again knowing how many didnt arrive, if this is the hampers again, Im going to tell her to ring, would be good if she could be a T caller, but I dont think she would.
Personally I would tell her to forget it and shop elsewhere, it will happen again, maybe not this year but soon. They are a totally unreliable company and fit well with QVC.....

I think Green Seasons will have to tackle this head on in any sales presentation this year. No-one from this forum would, I suspect, dream of ordering from them and their bad reputation has spread from this forum. It wouldn't surprise me if the Q dropped them if they get any more poor reviews.

There's so much information out there on how crap this company is that, if you order stuff from them and it doesn't turn up, you've really only got yourself to blame. But then again, who buys food off the telly anyway - it seems totally bizarre to me.

I think Green Seasons will have to tackle this head on in any sales presentation this year. No-one from this forum would, I suspect, dream of ordering from them and their bad reputation has spread from this forum. It wouldn't surprise me if the Q dropped them if they get any more poor reviews.

There's so much information out there on how crap this company is that, if you order stuff from them and it doesn't turn up, you've really only got yourself to blame. But then again, who buys food off the telly anyway - it seems totally bizarre to me.
I suppose some would argue that it is no different the buying from a supermarket and getting it delivered. I do agree though, anyone who is aware of how crap they are and aware of the none existant deliveries but then go on to order from them should have no sympathy front anyone if it all goes pear shaped again, believe me, I hope it does.

its falling for the sales patter of green seasons hype nothing more. all hype and no substance

For some reason, the Green Seasons "Christmas" meat selection TSV brings to mind : "Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice shame on me". So I will have no sympathy, I'm afraid, with anyone having another go at ordering this and being disappointed a second time. I will have sympathy for those being let down for a first time.

To be honest, QVC and GS would be far better served to look at the number of orders they take and either cap it at an early stage, or very quickly (much earlier than the last week in December before Christmas) give customers good advance notice that their order will not arrive in time for the festive season, but also add in a voucher for at least £5 off a future GS order from QVC. That way they give customers a chance to find their way out of the jam QVC and GS have put them in, and get a little good will and captive custom through the voucher. After all, there must have been some customers who actually did get their TSV in good time, and some of those must have been very happy with what they received.

An alternative they could look into would be having a fresh and a frozen option... and begin delivering the frozen option much earlier.

I believe Green Seasons is QVC's own brand now???? The thing is on Facebook some got compensation as well as their money back. Reading Lucy-Loo seems others did not!!! Now that is outrageous, so those that stood up it seems on Facebook got extra yet others who do not do Facebook got nothing!

I believe Green Seasons is QVC's own brand now???? The thing is on Facebook some got compensation as well as their money back. Reading Lucy-Loo seems others did not!!! Now that is outrageous, so those that stood up it seems on Facebook got extra yet others who do not do Facebook got nothing!

Let's hope they have either sharpened up their act this year, or are geared upto offer everyone disappointed by the failure to deliver on time, not just the select few.

This TSV should come with a further health warning, as Charlie "The Gannet" Brook is launching the TSV... hopefully there will be some left for customers to order after he's finished chomping.

I was shocked that some people didn't get their Christmas dinner delivered last year. I've been ordering meat hampers from QVC since Buccleuch were doing them and I've never had a single problem. Green Seasons aren't as good as Buccleuch but I've always thought the quality was fine. Not going for it this year though, will probably get a goose or duck from the butcher.

CC

Latest posts

Back