Grand Opening Day 1 "Moments"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sweep

Registered Shopper
The grand opening was full of awkward moments. Firstly Kelly "robot" Hoppen just looks like a tired old mop with an old blanket thrown on top of her and in the morning show with Miceal said "we all have to look good in bed" followed by an annoying chuckle. What a hussey! In the 11am Liz Earle show Craig said "guaranteed snuggles" what the hell does that mean? The evening show with Lulu G shrieked "I love red lips" and she is just an overated "all about me" narcicissistic fish wife. Am just watching the 9pm Liz Earle show and I've lost count at how many times Jill has said "yeah/yep".

Rant over!!! Anyone out there with any other weird moments from today?

I'm finding it ALL weird with the new set, in their brand new studios, on a Chiswick industrial estate, that we are ALL so EXCITED about !

Particularly the distracting beams behind the items they are presenting, in fact I am finding (not I am loving) that all the backdrops are distracting my attention away from the product - the stairs, the church like windows, the faux wooden everything.

Kathy not being able to Miceal's name right!!!!!!!!

That was a classic!!

Mine was Kelly and Lulu having mild digs at the presenters, but only Craig being sharp enough to pick up on it (and susequently huffing!!)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I'm finding it ALL weird with the new set, in their brand new studios, on a Chiswick industrial estate, that we are ALL so EXCITED about !

Particularly the distracting beams behind the items they are presenting, in fact I am finding (not I am loving) that all the backdrops are distracting my attention away from the product - the stairs, the church like windows, the faux wooden everything.

I didn't watch all that much today but I'm with you there Brissles, that back drop is just far too "busy". I expect we'll all get used to it in time but I have to say at the moment I don't really like the new look very much at all.

Last edited:
brissles my brothers live in chiswick and the say the business park is very nice, the one said it was a nice place to ride your bike around !!! It also increased the price of houses around there. Anyhow there still wasn't much on offer for us to celebrate no Free p&p that would of been nice (on everything! don't ask for much do we!)

That was a classic!!

Mine was Kelly and Lulu having mild digs at the presenters, but only Craig being sharp enough to pick up on it (and susequently huffing!!)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Has a fantasy moment of Craig going ganga on them.

Yo, Bitches. You dissing me? LOL

I never watched any of it.

opening day guest bitchiness

I saw a bitchy moment from both Lulu G and from Kelly H yesterday. Lulu was going on about a presenter being unable to work out that her 'luxury travel pass' item wasn't a luggage tag - said something about the unnamed presenter probably never having used public transport! Kathy didn't respond to this, and then Lulu admitted she didn't much use public transport herself, not quite fast enough to cover the barbed tone of her earlier words though.

Then Kelly said something to Miceal about Dale always leaving the bedding in a mess. I presume she meant on set! Micael also handled this well.

Didn't see Craig get huffy though - did he say anything? I did think both of these apparently well mannered ladies were a bit out of order. Miaow!

New set is very dark and heavy looking and nothing as yet that I really like to watch. Which is a shame as I'm working from home this week and could be tempted....:angel: ooh what's this, Laura Geller...!

xx

I didn't watch much qvc yesterday, but would have liked to have seen Craig's ass licking KH go wrong, He really is a tit imo...

Latest posts

Back