GOTCHA! What the models REALLY think about Lola handcream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Caught in an off guard moment..... Oh dear.....

image.jpg

Priceless. Welll spotted BB . Oh to be a fly on the wall if Ms Gerwitz sees that.

I've tried both of the Lola Rose hand cream options in John Lewis. The amethyst one is a bit "meh" but the other one, and the name escapes me, something like energising rock crystal, is quite citrusy and fresh. I remember looking at the price tag and putting it back pronto though. A full size was about £12-£14. Utter madness spending that on handcream!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Me thinks it may be in a certain "clearance" section of a well known website very soon lol!

I have to disagree, it is one of the best handcreams that have tried. I prefer it to L'occitane and OPI Avoplex. I am very impressed with it

Hahaha! I noticed that while watching live, they then realised the camera was on them and tried to turn their grimaces into delighted smiles which looked so unconvincing and odd!!

I have to disagree, it is one of the best handcreams that have tried. I prefer it to L'occitane and OPI Avoplex. I am very impressed with it
I only mentioned the clearance thing in jest given the picture. In all fairness I haven't tried it so apologies, it was just a joke.

I bought it in a set before Christmas, can;t remember the price, but it came in a lovely bag, purple and white, and they

gave me an extra tub free, which i thought was really nice of them. Its great, and not greasy, and a little goes a long

way. Quite rich.

WHY is this Lola Rose woman 'spreading' out in all directions................ jewellery is what she is known for, so whats with the scarves, perfume and handcream ?????? Stick to what you know love.

(psssssst does she wear a wig ? because the hairstyle looks very 'set')

I saw this earlier, my first thought was "wonder if Burlz managed to get a screenshot of it". One minute their faces were as if someone had let a "silent-but-deadly" one off near them, next minute it's all fresh cut flowers and the sweet smell of success. Absolutely priceless moment.

I actually really like Catherine and her Mum Jane, but it was generally all a bit nauseating tonight. As the photo testifies!

Do you record every Q hour and then scrutinise it for out takes BB lol? Absolutely brilliant...

i remember when qvc had lots of moments like that. one was julian having a big hissy fit and throwing something down on the table in front of him. anather was jennifer kirk having a huge rage ...those were the days!

WHY is this Lola Rose woman 'spreading' out in all directions................ jewellery is what she is known for, so whats with the scarves, perfume and handcream ?????? Stick to what you know love.

(psssssst does she wear a wig ? because the hairstyle looks very 'set')

Money is why she's "spreading out".

The video is on Q 202311, just seen catherine in a different light. I don't think she will get booked again if Nikki see's that video

Money is why she's "spreading out".

Making hay whilst the sun shines ... I agree with LEL. Mind you I do like her bracelets and have more than I ought. And even though I think they are a stupid price, I love her scarves. I now have two ... grey moth and pink moth ... and I was surprised but people stop me in passing to comment on them.

Latest posts

Back