Got to Have it Day! 26/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hehe they should be!! though ive lost count the amount of people who have told me the excat same line so it should happen really as i must generate a lot of sales & intrest which is what they want

Although it also works the other way with people slating items and possibly putting people off buying as well as pointing out its cheaper elsewhere lol! Another very good reason for your work! :mysmilie_62:

Nothing on the list jumps out at me saying Wow an exciting new and different TSV it is all the same old same old brands .
On a day like this you would think that Q would trial some new brands as TSV's they wont have much stock of any item so a low risk way of trying something new.

How on earth could anyone be unhappy with this number of TSVs and I know that I hardly watch now, but there seem to be an awful lot of new brands to me. When, for example, did Polti jump ship from Ideal World?

There isn't a lot to attract me, far too much beauty IMO, but I hope others enjoy any bargains going but somehow I suspect that the savings will be laughable.

There isn't a lot to attract me, far too much beauty IMO, but I hope others enjoy any bargains going but somehow I suspect that the savings will be laughable.

Are the savings usually poor on TSV Days? Do they not try so hard because there are so many offers?

Thanks for all your hard work Ian, knowing TSVs in advance gives me chance to think and make a sensible decision whether to buy or not, and as it's mostly not you save me a fortune. :mysmilie_14:

I totally agree with this. I use this forum & Ian's posts to think in advance of if I want/need the TSV. It's great. Thanks.

sorry SWC, i'll try :blush: its really only the folli follie one i'm dying to find out - monday isn't too far away though :)
i for one really appreciate all your help and findings!!

Given the hints on Alpha H's Facebook their TSV will contain Instant Facial (new product). The other items look like they'll be a cleanser and the eye gel.

Latest posts

Back