Gold prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sugar plum

Registered Shopper
Hi,
Is it just me ?
I can't get my head around the prices for some of the gold products. Clogau for example, lovely designs but what a price! We're never told gold weight probably because we'd be horrified at the gram for gram price. Over the last few months interestingly gold has dropped in price but there seems to be little evidence of this!!

I looked at the Clogau items on-line today and was gob-smacked at how expensive they are. At one time ( a while ago) I was contemplating buying a particular item, but not anymore - the prices have gone way too high for me.

love clogau bit it has always been expensive. bought some for my daughter for her birthday the quality was exeptional and the wieght really good.real hierloom pieces not flimsy machine made hollow stuff. would rather buy one piece a year of this than lots of cheap looking tat.

Hi Moynah,
Ive tried to access the buy and sell section but can't, I'm a new member any idea's what I need to do? It says insufficent security privledges

Quality but still expensive

love clogau bit it has always been expensive. bought some for my daughter for her birthday the quality was exeptional and the wieght really good.real hierloom pieces not flimsy machine made hollow stuff. would rather buy one piece a year of this than lots of cheap looking tat.

I agree the designs are exceptional, but I'm also intrigued by 'the trace' of welsh gold in the clogau range, my friend had not realised this and thought the range was pure welsh gold! That would at least justify the price!

Agree with your philosophy to buy one good piece rather that tat though. Lucky daughter!

Latest posts

Back