Gold day?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ringtree

Registered Shopper
Has anyone watched Gold day? I remember when it was quite popular but I wonder if it has been a flop? Are people buying? It certainly isn't being talked about on here, so I wonder if people are choosing to turn over.

gold day?

think most of the stuff is very ostentatious. It was fun during Claudia's 2 hours with a nice Italian chap. then Julia came on flashing her enormous bum and spoiled the atmosphere. it made it clear how natural Claudia is, cannot say the same for many others. Kathy is too.

Did buy a couple of the cheaper pieces, but most are rather grand and very dear, IMO.

There was a quiz in Julia's hour and her ignorance did show up. The answer to the question included one about carat weight. she said it should have been GOLD carat weight. gems are measured in carats as well!

not impressed.

I was just saying to my hubby that everything this year is sooo expensive - there is hardly anything under £100. With the credit crunch and all that who can afford expensive jewellery. One bracelet was nearly two grand!!! Did get the tsv though - this was on 3 easy payments and I have been waiting for an omega chain for a while.

:( the style is the same all the time lets have something different,the same things and style keep coming round we need to move on and not be so old fashion in our gold wear,please can we have more modern and different colours like they offer on the american qvc

I'm not a jewellery person so I find a day like today a big switch-off.
Saving me pennies for some smashing orange crimplene on the Kim & Co TSV.

The good news is at least gold day was on a weekend. It really annoys me (i also emailed a complaint to qvc) when they put gold and beauty days in the week when most of us have to work so cannot watch.

Gold day

Please go and have a look at qvc america and what they have for gold day. They have a fantastic range to suit all budgets and taste.why do we have to have a lot of the same things year after year.please please please qvc lets be more adventurous and offer us brits the choice you give the other qvc oulets.

Haven't had QVC on all day.....did watch the launch of the TSV and decided I wasn't going to be interested.

Like so many other fans, I'll definitely be tuned in on Friday. Just hope I don't spend too much on all the latest trends!!!! ;) :D

Really couldn't care less about Gold Day..... I switched over after the Olympics to see a £300 bracelet being touted as 'wonderful'. As Claudia turned it over the gold was about 1mm thick. :yeah right:

BusyLizzie, The Guantanamo Bay look is hot right now or, should I say, 'on-trend' and only needs a jacket thrown over a little cardigan to be this season's story. I for one am willing to have a nylon clad crotch if it means I'm with it. Sparks will fly. Literally.

Has anyone watched Gold day? I remember when it was quite popular but I wonder if it has been a flop? Are people buying? It certainly isn't being talked about on here, so I wonder if people are choosing to turn over.

Hi Ringtree, Did some gardening instead today, thought i'd better after watching Butler & Wilson etc yesterday :D.

BusyLizzie, The Guantanamo Bay look is hot right now or, should I say, 'on-trend' and only needs a jacket thrown over a little cardigan to be this season's story. I for one am willing to have a nylon clad crotch if it means I'm with it. Sparks will fly. Literally.

I might just have to pass on this one.....prefer to be "off trend" I think! :rolleyes:

But Busy, you're normally a fashion fiend...you and Mrs James...

Wonderful you should notice but Mrs James is most definitely the "follower of fashion". Trouble is (between you and me!) she gets a bit mixed up most of the time but at least her kaftan collection hides a multitude of sins...;)

Thought we were talking about Gold Day by the way...:confused:

Latest posts

Back