Going, going, gone.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well heres a first. Me blubbing at QVC & Anthony bless him. He was quite emotional at the end of his last show but they gave him a nice send off.

Best of luck Anthony. Hope you will be really happy in your new job.Happy sailing.

Aye - good luck Ant. He'll be very sadly missed. Genuine, decent guy with a fab sense of humour xx

Oh I missed Anthony's send off! Am sorry to see him go QVC will not be the same without him.
Good luck for your future career Anthony!

still time to watch the replay via the red active bu-un if you're quick!

Jude xx

Apparently Anthony has been fighting to get QVC to abolish P&P. What a star :mysmilie_378:

He looked very young and vulnerable all of a sudden, and I thought it was a credit to him how choked up everybody seemed to be. Bless! :sun:

A real loss to QVC. A top guy with a very calm, knowlegeable presenting style. Thanks, Ant, I shall miss you.

Ah, I saw that - he'll be missed, I only watch specific shows on QVC (beauty & crafting) and he was the BEST presenter for the crafting shows.

I liked Anthony, I always enjoyed the shows he did - Wishing him Good Luck :) :sun:

I always cry with 'goodbye' shows - this one was no exception!

Well heres a first. Me blubbing at QVC & Anthony bless him. He was quite emotional at the end of his last show but they gave him a nice send off.

Best of luck Anthony. Hope you will be really happy in your new job.Happy sailing.

I have just watched the recording and feel the same way. it was very emotional., The best presenter has left.

Aw, I will miss Anthony too. He has a nice calm presenting style. Saw the morning show today and it was quite emotional at the end. The little compilation of some of his QVC moments was nice. Good Luck Anthony in your new job.

Does Anthony come on here and read the posts?

If so, Lots and lots of luck to you Ant. I shall miss your sparkle it certainly brightened up many a dull day.

From the reaction of the fellow presenters I would say that Anthony was a firm favourite not only amongst the viewers but also the presenters. Everyone looked very emotional and poor Pipa presented the show afterwards with tears still in her eyes. Does Ant have his own blog and if so I wonder if he will keep it going whilst on the high seas?

I liked him. He had a great way of presenting. Un-fussy and informative. Just a nice bloke. Wonder if he will be replaced. They seem a bit short of presenters. It can't be easy juggling all the shifts between presenters.

I have to admit I did blub at the end of Anthony's final show... Anthony was my favourite presenter now Jules Ballantyne takes that mantle. Just wish it was another presenter "Roweing" off into the sunset......

Missed Anthony's final show. He will be missed at QVC. Sending him all the best in his new venture!

He looked very young and vulnerable all of a sudden, and I thought it was a credit to him how choked up everybody seemed to be. Bless! :sun:

This is so well expressed, it's exactly what went through my mind when I watched this morning. I was also impressed with the way he regained his composure and spoke calmly and professionally despite being so obviously moved. The responses of his colleagues spoke volumes about how he must be respected and liked behind the scenes :star:

Latest posts

Back