Gifts for the Gourmet TSV 25/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do people really collect these tins like the Churchill's guest says? I would much rather get my biscuits from M+S. Their shortbreads lovely and on half price at the moment (£4.50) and in a lovely tin with a stag on it.

Hi just wondering if you have price details and possibly flavour options too? Thanks in advance.

Those tins look almost identical to tinned biscuits in Home Bargains. I think they were £4.99

I saw those today, they looked like a really decent size too.

Do people really collect these tins like the Churchill's guest says? I would much rather get my biscuits from M+S. Their shortbreads lovely and on half price at the moment (£4.50) and in a lovely tin with a stag on it.

More tacky Christmas rubbish. Supercoolwillow, you need to filter out the tat when promoting items....

I've seen these on the channel before, you're basically paying way over the odds for the tin because all you're getting is bland shortcake biscuit and nuts.......ginger that is.

Ps. Mcvities do a lovely big Christmas theme tin with lovely choccy biscuits for under a fiver.

Churchill's Set of 2 Collectable Tins with Biscuits
Item Number: 805222
QVC Price £23.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.96
P&P £0.00

Inspired by and made especially for QVC, this set of two embossed biscuit tins come in a choice of festive or Art Deco designs originating from charming artwork, and are filled with delicious biscuits. These gorgeous tins from Churchill's Confectionary make wonderful gifts and are perfect for re-using as eye-catching storage for make-up, knick-knacks or just more biscuits!

Chosen for you - due to the popularity of their Art Deco and Winter Theme collections, Churchill's wanted to treat QVC customers to new designs in the themes you love. They're filled with a selection of firm favourites, making them ideal gifts to cater to all tastes.

Works of art - both options have used exquisite paintings as their designs. The Festive tins use Monica Lambert's delicate 'Winter Morning' and 'Winter Evening' paintings, with a frosting border - just like Christmas morning windows. The Art Deco Ladies options originate from paintings by Adrian Chesterman and feature glamorous borders to highlight the fabulous women, named Annabel and Olivia.

Tasty fillings - each option comes with different delicious varieties of Churchill's first-class biscuits. The Festive tins come with their new buttery sultana biscuits made just for QVC and shortbread rounds. If you choose the Art Deco Ladies tins, you'll get two QVC-specials in the form of delicious oat and cranberry biscuits along with their chocolate chip granola variety.

Both biscuit options are suitable for vegetarians
Biscuits free from artificial colouring, flavourings, or preservatives
Tins (l x w x d): Festive: 24cm x 16cm x 5.5cm (9.4" x 6.3" x 2.2"); Art Deco Ladies: 20cm x 20cm x 5.5cm (7.9" x 7.9" x 2.2")

Choose:

2 x Festive tins - with brand new butter sultana biscuits made especially for QVC (300g in each tin) and delicious shortbread rounds (300g in each tin)

or

2 x Art Deco Ladies tins NEW - with oat and cranberry (375g in each tin) and chocolate chip and granola (375g in each tin), both made just for QVC

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery
All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805222

You can stuff your face and then store your Qvc invoices in them or give them to your old Aunt Sally as a stocking filler.

wow that's an expensive pack of very average bickies in a couple of tacky tins!
Oh now come on, QVC have also provided us with some reuse info. You can put your make up in the after use, store you Nick nacks, this must be a new range that the Qmust be bringing out. And also, you can put more biscuits in then so you see, plenty of useful ideas to use the tins for after they are empty. Or better still, you can but two tins of very decent biscuits in very attractive tins from M&S for half the price and stuff QVC and stuff QVC and crap tat they sell and save yourself a tenner. Now what should I do??

Latest posts

Back