Get Rid Of Marverine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I have just been slumped watching Marv present with Marc Bouwer (is that a syrup???) slurring her words through the description of his clothes, and I could not believe it! They were showing a kimono tunic and she said I will just tell you the sizes and then added actually I won't bother with the measurements just get your normal High Street size. How helpful was that??????? He must think he is in Amateur Hour. I am going back to The News Channel!

She gets worse! She is just unbelievable amateurish, just unbearable to watch. She was on with Glen Campbell oohing and aahing over some plastic birkenstocks. So false and OTT it was untrue. She is just shocking.

after watching her during the 4pm hour i completely agree... oh my god get rid of her! and as they lock her out make sure debbie flint is with her haha

I like her. Saw the marc Bauer hour and heard no slurring. I'd sooner watch her than some others, Debbie greenwood is no loss for example.

after watching her during the 4pm hour i completely agree... oh my god get rid of her! and as they lock her out make sure debbie flint is with her haha

Can i vote for Chloe to join them as well!

I don't watch a lot of QVC lately but if its Marverine or Chloe I change channels immediately, even if its something I really wanted to watch.

chloe is alright. she works hard and is keen. she usually does some homework. the only thing though i cant stand when she's on with keeley of elemis. they behave like naughty nursery age kids

Chloe is getting worse! Switched on today to watch some of the Marc Bauer hour & there she was with her constant 'for you' at the end of practically every sentence.

I had to switch off though the fashions might have had something to do with that!!

Can i vote for Chloe to join them as well!

I don't watch a lot of QVC lately but if its Marverine or Chloe I change channels immediately, even if its something I really wanted to watch.

I know how you feel. Even if it's something I really want to watch, if Marv is presenting the TV is turned over. She is unwatchable.

If Marverine is on, I turn over too, I can't stand her presenting style nor voice. When she leaves, can she take Caroline Archer with her. Since she's been presenting Liz Earle's range, I've found that I just can't watch the shows, whereas I never used to miss them when Liz was on. Caroline's voice, her quick way of talking so that she misses the end of words, her mannerisms, eeeurgghhhh I now buy my products via the Liz Earle website, I know I won't want to return them so it's not a problem. The TSVs don't interest me nowadays, they are no longer the stunning sets that used to be on with a fab bag.

Oh and I've got used to Chloe, like CallMeQ I don't know what it is! lol

For me the one I would like her to take with her is the Links Of London woman. She speaks as if we are stupid 3 year olds, I so want to slap her.

I don't like those 2 who do all the wind chime things but as I wouldn't buy that tat I don't feel I am missing a show but I do like my jewellery.

OMG imagine Marv and the dreadful simpering links of London woman on together! An orgy of "oohing and ahhing", facial contortions and groaning. It would be hilarious, in a bad way.

OMG imagine Marv and the dreadful simpering links of London woman on together! An orgy of "oohing and ahhing", facial contortions and groaning. It would be hilarious, in a bad way.

I was under the impression I was the only one who couldn't stand LoL woman!

Worst possible scenario - Marv and LOL woman doing their contortions, getting stuck, AD screeching for a replacement quick, SaraG running on as a replacement whilst Chuntley simmers that we mustn't worry as Q is better than DHS and all will be well with the world. Julia couldn't come on cos a small won't be available!

If Marverine is on, I turn over too, I can't stand her presenting style nor voice. When she leaves, can she take Caroline Archer with her. Since she's been presenting Liz Earle's range, I've found that I just can't watch the shows, whereas I never used to miss them when Liz was on. Caroline's voice, her quick way of talking so that she misses the end of words, her mannerisms, eeeurgghhhh I now buy my products via the Liz Earle website, I know I won't want to return them so it's not a problem. The TSVs don't interest me nowadays, they are no longer the stunning sets that used to be on with a fab bag.

Oh and I've got used to Chloe, like CallMeQ I don't know what it is! lol

I agree with every little thing you have said. I never watch LE shows anymore whereas I would NEVER miss them. I tend to buy bits and pieces of the range from my local store now as and when I need them. That Caroline Archer is far too sickly sweet and patronising for me. I want to slap her whenever she is on. I actually really like Chloe but know I am in a minority.

I've never seen the Links of London woman so I can't comment on her. I think Marverine is funny, though. I like her more than I like Ann Dawson / A. Young and wheezing Jill Franks.

marverines alright she just needs to do some reading on the products when she does shes ok

Latest posts

Back