Get Gorgeous Card - 3 EZ Pay code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that for anything or just things on over the weekend?:sun:

Tell me in 'the other thread' what you've got your eye on missy ;-) lol. We're definitely thinking along the same lines I bet! I've had a few of the codes lately, bet I won't get this one.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Is that for anything or just things on over the weekend?:sun:

Off topic Princess Pickle but your cat looks so much like one we had once. Having had 5 cats at one time and last year having to have the last one (she was 19 and we'd had her since she was a kitten) put to sleep, I want to go to the animal sanctuary but it's so hard when they have to go.

Hells bells! I had a card from QVC today and just bunged it in for recycling without reading it!! Tell me there's another card doing the rounds.

Hells bells! I had a card from QVC today and just bunged it in for recycling without reading it!! Tell me there's another card doing the rounds.

Flippin eck, you've just had me raking through the bin! I got a card yesterday and binned it - just retrieved it but phew, it was just a card about mallys tsv. Back in the bin it goes!

After reading the quote above i checked mine in the hall, thinking it was hopefully the offer,

but it was for the Perricone TSV and ive never ever bought it . Hopefully thats the one you

threw in bin he he

I know it probably won't work for those who haven't received it, but what is the code? Just in case those binned cards were the golden ticket, he he!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I got the EZ pay one today - why, I don't know as the only time I've ever used EZ pay was by mistake when ordering online and they said they couldn't alter it - it's not that I'm rolling in dosh but if I can't afford it outright I won't have it, I'd forget about the next two installments and get a shock when checking my bank statement! Now what they COULD send that would definitely interest me would be a P & P free code on an order - I'd go thru the whole website and order all my regular orders at once! Wow..I'd spend, but boy what I'd save!! :nod::happy:

Off topic Princess Pickle but your cat looks so much like one we had once. Having had 5 cats at one time and last year having to have the last one (she was 19 and we'd had her since she was a kitten) put to sleep, I want to go to the animal sanctuary but it's so hard when they have to go.
Ah, thanks Bensmum. She's a British Shorthair and is rather gorgeous!!
I know how hard it is when you lose a pet, we lost our beloved George in 2008, he was almost 18 and we'd had him since he was 8 weeks (and I was 18 when we got him) so for me it was almost like I couldn't remember a time in my life when he hadn't been there - I still miss him now. I think you should get another, I know it's hard to lose them but in the meantime you give an otherwise homeless animal a good home and lots of love :heart:
Sorry - TOTALLY off topic there x

Latest posts

Back