George Simonton!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Obviously been nipped and tucked to within an inch of his life, and like Tova, impossible to date :11:

LOL !! I was about to post when I saw this thread . George reminds me of Archie Andrews' dummy .So you can tell how old I am . They say he is a nice guy . I dunno what he sounds like 'cos I've got him on mute . ( Still recovering from Stacy and AY on together . OMG . Pass the headache pills . ) AND Sharon looks good in everything and anything and presumably nothing . OOPS where is this going now . Shut up .

Just tuned into this man for the first time, going by his name i assumed he was selling some kitchen gadgetry.

He is a tad on the odd looking side and wearing a bit too much make up lol

Ive yet to see anyone on our high street wearing clothes from QVC lol

He reminds me a little of Andy Warhol.

Also noticed the price hike :11: assume that is a result of the pound being about as much value as Monopoly money. So much for inflation being next to nothing - anything that has to be imported is going to cost far more.

He genuinely seems like a nice guy. But Geez Louise, sometimes you have to know when to say enough.:eek:

Now that im going to be a gran, does this now mean i have to start wearing the weird looking stuff from QVC lol

Now that im going to be a gran, does this now mean i have to start wearing the weird looking stuff from QVC lol

'fraid so, Toadette. You have to wear Michele Hope for weddings and christenings, Quacker Factory on holiday and George Simonton when you're in the running to become USA First Lady. I think that's most possibilities covered. :D

'fraid so, Toadette. You have to wear Michele Hope for weddings and christenings, Quacker Factory on holiday and George Simonton when you're in the running to become USA First Lady. I think that's most possibilities covered. :D

and switch over to t'other channel for casual classics :5: Sorted !!!

i did warm to him despitethe funni looking head lol he seems genuine, but what the hell was the black sparkly hoodie with a shirt and tie all about!!was very amusing

I could imagine a first lady wearing his gear (just not his QVC cheapy versions)
There is some nice styling but not really gear you would everyday. I guess his
gear is very smart day wear.
He does come across as a genuinely nice fella and very camp. I like listening
to him to. Nice to hear about where he gets his inspiration.
Poor love must feel very conscious of his age to have had so much work done
and to wear so much makeup. I thought we women were the worst for being obsessive about our appearance.
Nice to see cares about his appearance but he has gone too far!

Latest posts

Back