General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks he's Gok Wan..............ooooo int it.............ooooooo don't yer think saw Lise?.........it's a viscose.........you can.....can't yer Jen?.......I tell yer....it's abso.........can't yer Lise.........well that looks.............it's a viscose..........oooooooo Jen int it?.......for my voluptuous size 24s.......it's just....

:taphead:

just buy it!

£1.50 each..... ONE POUND FIFTY EACH for a two pack of seamless slip dresses.

Elisa is cheering and whooping, Peter is just in shock.

Of course they actually cost more than 4 times that all in but never mind, WOOHOO!

Ladies, the dress of the year is now on, Elisa is saying she could get into a size 12.

Last edited:
Jenny just corrected Dirty Peter on the pronunciation of capsicum.

I'm not sure he cared much for her advices :grin:

Did anyone see Dirty Peter give Gianni the Producer (he looked about 23) a big send off as he is leaving Sit Up?

I wonder if he would have been so generous to a let's say more average looking chap :wink:

Andy H has a positive array of deliciousness coming up in his show:-

Plastic Flowers that are also Solar Lights
Gener8 Hand Held Steamer
Omelette Maker
Wide View Mirror

I bet you have never seen any of those beauties before :wink:

Gener8 Hand Held Steamer
Omelette Maker
Wide View Mirror

mason should watch this in how to sell the mirror without resorting to scare tactics

Gener8 Hand Held Steamer
Omelette Maker
Wide View Mirror

I never tire of seeing them Wirral, they're all such great bargains

I haven't seen the towels for a couple of hours now

I never tire of seeing them Wirral, they're all such great bargains

I haven't seen the towels for a couple of hours now

The new improved Peter Sherlock had towels in his final hour before Andy's show.

They are never too far away Momma. Joking aside they aren't a bad buy, I might even get some if they ever did white ones.

The new improved Peter Sherlock had towels in his final hour before Andy's show.

They are never too far away Momma. Joking aside they aren't a bad buy, I might even get some if they ever did white ones.

I haven't seen him for a while, does he look less like he slept on the street Wirral?

I haven't seen him for a while, does he look less like he slept on the street Wirral?

I only saw him for about 10 minutes but he looked very smart deedee. Nice hair, clean shaven, very smart pin stripe suit and tie.

I only saw him for about 10 minutes but he looked very smart deedee. Nice hair, clean shaven, very smart pin stripe suit and tie.

mmmm, sounds like an improvement, very nice too! He can scrub up well and look very handsome indeed
I love the way he comes on to the forum and tells us he's going to smarten up, bless him, respect to you Peter Sherlock!

mmmm, sounds like an improvement, very nice too! He can scrub up well and look very handsome indeed
I love the way he comes on to the forum and tells us he's going to smarten up, bless him, respect to you Peter Sherlock!

He's looking very smart now, on par with the luscious JR...well almost :wink:

I love the way he comes onto the forum too, if only he'd answer questions. Still, he's a very busy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back