Gem gallery exclusive preview!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fwend

Registered Shopper
I posted this in the drop in, but has anyone else received an invitation to go and are they going?

Hi I have received an invitation but will not be going as its a fair distance from sunny Devon ! I might be tempted if I lived nearer, how about you fwend?

I had an invite to go to the Gem Preview at QVC Battersea on the morning of April 20th Fwend and will have to get up at the crack of dawn to get there in time but Hey Ho! I'll probably make the most of it and spend the rest of the day in Oxford Street for a bit of the unmentionable dreaded High Street shopping! Hope to work out some way of recognising you and say hello.

Pandora x

I 've said yes as I can stay at my daughters or brothers who ever is nearest, will have to wear something thats says we from st like flower or something !!xx

I got an invite and have accepted to go. I'm in Scotland so I'm making a weekend break of it. Just waiting for all the stuff to come from QVC - looking forward to it

Richard Jackson says flaaars too but not quite as pronounced as the peony flaaars lady...wonder does she listen back to herself ...sounds OTT to me

When you get invited to these open day things is it because you buy a lot of that particular thing eg skin care or jewellery etc.? Or is it random?

Richard Jackson says flaaars too but not quite as pronounced as the peony flaaars lady...wonder does she listen back to herself ...sounds OTT to me

When you get invited to these open day things is it because you buy a lot of that particular thing eg skin care or jewellery etc.? Or is it random?

I used to buy a LOT of Diamonique and as a result was invited to a couple of their special Diamonique day dos. I hardly buy anything these days and the invitations have dried up, so I think there is some kind of rhyme and reason to it.

I've never received one of these invitations. Don't think I buy enough gems to get one. I've been right into Diamonique in my time, but not other 'gem' gemstones - I think that's because, basically, I want diamonds! Whoever goes to the shindig: Enjoy!

P.S. I think you're right AnnaBanana: there is a rhyme and reason to getting the invite - buying lots of jewellery from the Q (as opposed to some random computer generated invite thing, or getting an invite to tempt you to buy more.) Whereas, getting the easy pay codes by email or flyer may well be computer generated.

I did buy 3 pieces of gold jewellery in last clicks, but that was over two years ago, I have bought quite a bit of Honora but once again the dearest piece being £55, so not the expensive pieces. In the letter it it says that these are last minute places ? maybe not enough people said yes so me and others are just to make up the numbers!!!!! because they'll never get rich from what I spend !!!!!

I went to one two years ago, and it was very pleasant. A nice goody bag too! I'm going this year on the afternoon of the 20th.

Latest posts

Back