Gatineau TSV 23/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This was on an email from qvc this morning, it's probably on their web site somewhere
Melatogenine Force Collagene Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate 30ml
Winner of the QVC Beauty Customer Award 2013 for Best Targeted Anti-Ageing Treatment, this wonder-serum can be used all over the face to intensively treat the appearance of dehydrated, crepey-looking, lined skin.
Apply one pump of the serum, morning and evening onto clean skin. You can even apply this over crows feet around the eyes if you wish.

Collagene Expert Targeted Wrinkle Corrector 5ml - new
This new product helps to significantly reduce the appearance of even the most stubborn expression lines. Simply roll the pen over the desired area, filling in the line. Then, gently pat in with your fingertips until absorbed. You can re-apply this wrinkle corrector throughout the day, even over make-up if you want to.

Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Cream 50ml - new
This skin-perfecting, re-texturising moisturiser fills in every ‘nook and cranny’, line and wrinkle of the skin, giving you a wonderfully smooth base for make-up. Apply a small amount to the face, over the Melatogenine Force Collagen Anti-Wrinkle Serum and the Targeted Wrinkle Corrector. I find this moisturiser works brilliantly as a day cream and feels almost like a primer, making it a great base for budge-proof make-up.

Firming Throat gel 50ml
No anti-wrinkle collection would be complete without something to treat the neck area, and this is instant gratification at its best. This gel formula sinks seamlessly into the skin and instantly firms, smoothes and tightens the delicate skin on the neck and décolleté, which we all know is prone to wrinkles and sagging.

Apply a small, pea-sized amount to the décolleté and neck, massaging gently upwards to the jaw line. Take the product around the back of the neck for an even greater lifting effect.

So there you have it, that’s your lines and wrinkles sorted for spring time! Here’s to smoother, more youthful looking skin. Enjoy!

I haven't used Gatineau for years but this TSV does look quite good value if you do use the range; and not padded out with sample sizes or body products

Mine just arrived, which I think is very good service as I ordered in the midnight show, not ahead of time. Have just finished an old loyalty card with the throat gel on it and then found another two unused of the same vintage! Just rang Windsor who said they would honour them, so that is good news. By the time I finish them, throat gel may be a thing of the past, lol.

Mine just arrived, which I think is very good service as I ordered in the midnight show, not ahead of time. Have just finished an old loyalty card with the throat gel on it and then found another two unused of the same vintage! Just rang Windsor who said they would honour them, so that is good news. By the time I finish them, throat gel may be a thing of the past, lol.

Is the loyalty card the passport sticker book thing? I have one of them I found when I moved in the summer. It isn't completed yet, but if they are still valid that's great. Do you get stickers on the products from the TSV?

Wow! That's amazing. I ordered mine during the midnight show too and although it was dispatched yesterday, there is no way it will be delivered today. I think it's still 'at the hub'.

Is the loyalty card the passport sticker book thing? I have one of them I found when I moved in the summer. It isn't completed yet, but if they are still valid that's great. Do you get stickers on the products from the TSV?

Yes, I should have called it a Beauty Passport. You do get stickers on the TSV products if they are full size and sometimes they are printed in the leaflet so do check if none on actual items. I had three in today's pack on the products. The old passports were purple and have throat gel . The new ones are pink (there should be a blank one in your TSV box) and do not.

Yes, I should have called it a Beauty Passport. You do get stickers on the TSV products if they are full size and sometimes they are printed in the leaflet so do check if none on actual items. I had three in today's pack on the products. The old passports were purple and have throat gel . The new ones are pink (there should be a blank one in your TSV box) and do not.

I found the one I had on Tuesday night and used two of the stickers from the TSV to complete it (it's grey, so I don't know if that's older than the purple one, but I've never seen one of those). I posted it off yesterday. I noticed it had the eye make up remover on it (which I use), so I asked for two of them, but on the new pink one they aren't on. I took your advise from this thread and am now presuming that I will received 2 of this product! lol! I also noticed that you can only have one of each product offered on the new passport, which I think is maybe a little unfair.

Only one of each? Hadn't spotted that! I shall definitely complete the old throat gel ones before going into the pink then. I think the grey is older than the purple. I posted mine off yesterday but sent it special delivery so it cost around £6. Still two throat gels is a good value freebie IMHO.

Only one of each? Hadn't spotted that! I shall definitely complete the old throat gel ones before going into the pink then. I think the grey is older than the purple. I posted mine off yesterday but sent it special delivery so it cost around £6. Still two throat gels is a good value freebie IMHO.

I was pretty cheap and just popped it in an envelope and put a 2nd class stamp on it. lol!
I've done that before (a long time ago though, as you can tell from the fact that I don't have purple passports, I have grey) and the products turn up, so fingers crossed. lol!

But yeah, looks like you can only have one of each now, that's why I went with the two eye make up removers because a) they weren't on the pink passport, b) I actually use the product and c) the other product I was thinking of asking for (the body scrub) I can get on the pink passport, so I thought I would wait until I've filled that and ask for one of those (in about 5 years maybe, lol!)

I've received mine this morning - a week turn around is good for new products I think :)
Hope you've got yours too.

Yes thank you warwa, I got two throat gels the other day which is jolly good value. I am glad yours came so quickly after a second class stamp which can be a bit hit or miss at the best of times. Still it beat paying £6.20 for the privilege!!!!!!!! I decided to pay that as I was after my fave product but if I weren't too bothered I might follow your bold example. I am a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to the mail though.

Latest posts

Back