Gatineau TSV 12/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau 5 Piece Age Benefit Collection TSV 12/10/24 (possibly 08/10/24)
http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.25...(guessing on this one) Total RRP £438 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.png
    Gatineau TSV 1.png
    1.9 MB
  • Gatineau TSV 2.png
    Gatineau TSV 2.png
    839 KB
  • Gatineau TSV 3.png
    Gatineau TSV 3.png
    940.4 KB
  • Gatineau TSV 4.png
    Gatineau TSV 4.png
    1.1 MB
  • Gatineau TSV 5.png
    Gatineau TSV 5.png
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
Gatineau 5 Piece Age Benefit Collection TSV 12/10/24 (possibly 08/10/24)
http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.25...(guessing on this one) Total RRP £438 + post
TSV contains

Supersize 200ml Age Benefit Melting Cleansing Elixir
Supersize 30ml Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum
New 50ml Age Benefit Neck and Decollete Cream
50ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream
30ml Age Benefit Refining Multi Acid Peel

£438 + p & p!!!! Wonder how much it will be? Under £100 hopefully or else I'm out. These TSV prices are creeping up, wonder what the Elemis one will be?

Very similar to a previous Gatineau TSV and I'm just coming to the end of the moisturiser and eye serum. I don't know if they've changed the formula but the latter now irritates my eyes. Same thing happened when Estee Lauder improved the ANR eye cream.

Very similar to a previous Gatineau TSV and I'm just coming to the end of the moisturiser and eye serum. I don't know if they've changed the formula but the latter now irritates my eyes. Same thing happened when Estee Lauder improved the ANR eye cream.
Yes, I'm still using mine. I'm ok with the eye cream, and ANR eye gel too. They are the only ones I use. I do find Gatineau is good for my skin, along with Nassif pads and serum! I wish they would put the lovely Vitamina hand cream in the TSV, I pay a fortune from Gatineau direct!

This is a great set. I’m defo going for this. I tried some Gatineau a few years ago but I didn’t get along with it. I think my skin wasn’t ready for it.
But about 12 months ago I tried again and my skin currently loves it. Especially the essence and defi lift. I’m 45 and my skin is looking better now than at 35. I’ll definitely be going for this. Let’s really hope they have a decent price and I might even get two. Xx

Yes, I'm still using mine. I'm ok with the eye cream, and ANR eye gel too. They are the only ones I use. I do find Gatineau is good for my skin, along with Nassif pads and serum! I wish they would put the lovely Vitamina hand cream in the TSV, I pay a fortune from Gatineau direct!
I’ve got two big bottles of that unopened.
Is it good stuff then ?

I’ve got two big bottles of that unopened.
Is it good stuff then ?
Koala, it's the best hand cream I have ever used! Worth every penny imo.we Sinks into my hands immediately and smells gorgeous. I have a horrible feeling it's no longer made, QVC seem to only have tubes of hand balm online. I'll have to get on to eBay!

Koala, it's the best hand cream I have ever used! Worth every penny imo.we Sinks into my hands immediately and smells gorgeous. I have a horrible feeling it's no longer made, QVC seem to only have tubes of hand balm online. I'll have to get on to eBay!
I can second that. A few years back I had a small Vitamina hand cream in an advent calendar. It was lovely, I even bought the duo from Q, for what I considered silly money. Don’t think I bought it again though. Lovely as it was, it was just hand cream and wasn’t willing to spend that much again.

Latest posts

Back