Gatineau TSV - 09/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If the TSV is only 99p P&P then I am going to struggle to resist as Gatineau is my favourite beauty brand after LE.

My DD and I both use Floracil so I can never have too much of it and I really like the gommage

She hasnt been so good on other threads MC, she has bought the kipling tsv :LOL: (sorry loveheart)

OMG Bluebell, have you been taking grassing up lessons from BakerGirl. I confessed on the confessions thread and was given special dispensation by BakerGirl because I had been farting so much.:wink2:

Thank you LH
The only thing I have bought this month is the Kipling TSV :whew2:
but may need farters help to resist the Gatineau one tomorrow

I'll be back to full farting form tomorrow. You can rely on me. Nothing great in the Gatineau TSV. I will not be buying and neither should you BB.:angel:

Now showing with 99p postage

Gatineau 5 Piece Anti Ageing Radiance Collection
Today's Special Value Price £34.98
QVC Price £42.25
Item Number 228403
Availability In stock
UK P&P £.99
Prepare your skin for the winter months with this five-piece Anti-Ageing Radiance Collection from Gatineau. You will receive a supersize helping of the gentle and soothing Floracil Eye Make-up Remover (400ml), and a full-sized Active Eclat Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) to gently remove dead skin cells and help to purify your skin. The set also contain Melatogenine Futur Anti-Ageing Day & Night Cream (30ml), Melatogenine Futur Plus Radiance Mask (15ml) and DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Volume Cream (15ml) to help revive and add radiance to your skin.

Well no farting here - sorry. You will have to go fart elsewhere. I love the floricil and the gommage and with 99p postage it just had to be done!!!

Hi, I really want to buy item number 228975 Gatineau 2 Piece 3D Perfect Design Concentrate & Cream Partners - £49.77.

The p&p is 99p on web. Does anyone know whether this item number will go lower in price than £49.77 during the day?

Thanks.

Well, I went for the tsv in the end, and also THREE stocks of 228975 Gatineau 2 Piece 3D Perfect Design Concentrate & Cream Partners! :cool2:

Was gonna purchase the volumising serum anyway. . since I use it everyday and have run out. But thanks to whoever posted the above new item number, because for a few pounds more, I actually get 30ml of the perfect design cream thrown in as well.

I am a massive Gatineau fan. . .find that it really works for my skin, and consistant use has really paid off! Yesterday people I hadn't seen since college days said time had stood still for me. All I can say is that my youthful looks are definitely not down to my genes, but down to Gatineau (and a good healthy lifestyle).

Honestly, I can really see the negative when I stop using Gatineau. . not immedietely, but over a course of months, my skin loses radiance, takes on a slackened look, pores look more obvious, and my lines come back! Yikes! :tongue2:

Well, I went for the tsv in the end, and also THREE stocks of 228975 Gatineau 2 Piece 3D Perfect Design Concentrate & Cream Partners! :cool2:

Was gonna purchase the volumising serum anyway. . since I use it everyday and have run out. But thanks to whoever posted the above new item number, because for a few pounds more, I actually get 30ml of the perfect design cream thrown in as well.

I am a massive Gatineau fan. . .find that it really works for my skin, and consistant use has really paid off! Yesterday people I hadn't seen since college days said time had stood still for me. All I can say is that my youthful looks are definitely not down to my genes, but down to Gatineau (and a good healthy lifestyle).

Honestly, I can really see the negative when I stop using Gatineau. . not immedietely, but over a course of months, my skin loses radiance, takes on a slackened look, pores look more obvious, and my lines come back! Yikes! :tongue2:

I am the same x - if I don't use it for a while I can really see the difference. And if I do a gatineau exfoliate and mask it makes a massive difference. Everyone I see says that my skin looks much younger than my real age and that for my real age I don't have too many lines. And I have tried all the other brands - either in the shops or on qvc, but none work for me.

Now if I could just stay out of the sun (which I love) I could actually look like a 20 year old - well maybe thats stretching it a bit far:cool2::giggle:

Haha. I agree. I dip into Elemis now and again. . but give up all the time. Keeley makes Elemis sound so good. . but personally for me, Elemis results are mediocre in terms of anti-ageing.

I'm more critical of my skincare these days. . for me, skincare has to deliver results, not merely smell/feel good like a lot of aromatherapy-based ranges on QVC. Not all of us want to spend HOURS pampering our skin each day. We want to slap on something and run out the door. With Elemis, it was such a chore going through the entire routine of cleanse, tone, tri-enzyme, tone, serum, day cream, spf it really put me off!

What I like about Gatineau is that you see INSTANT results. . . but then it gets better and better every day. With Elemis, you have to keep slapping it on, and then after a few months or whatever perhaps you notice some firming. . . but for me, the results were never as good on my skin as even 2-weeks worth of Gatineau usage!

I havent bought it yet but I am tempted, I really do, like Gatineau but dont need melatogenine (yet)!

over half the stock gone, (8000 units)

I havent bought it yet but I am tempted, I really do, like Gatineau but dont need melatogenine (yet)!

over half the stock gone, (8000 units)

I'm tempted too Bluebell......I think the kit is fab value but I am only a 1/3 down on my current 400ml floracil,have a full gommage yet to break into and still have my 30ml melatogenine from the tsv in march!!!!

I don't need it,I don't need it,I don't need it..................................!!

No Sweetpea you don't.

Also remember Gatineau is own and made by Revlon or L'Oreal so not so salon french brand after all. Who no doubt make it for pennies and sell at high pounds.

Doesn't suit my skin at all.

No Sweetpea you don't.

Also remember Gatineau is own and made by Revlon or L'Oreal so not so salon french brand after all. Who no doubt make it for pennies and sell at high pounds.

Doesn't suit my skin at all.
I need to be told lol

I'm stepping away from the keyboard now and gonna do some chores,stop listening to that Andrew person and save meself from meself!!:D

I thought Gatineau had its own factory where it makes its own products? Alison has mentioned this a few times. I don't know whether the brand is owned by another French cosmetic house but even if they are it doesn't mean their ingredients and products are the same as what you find on the high street. If that was the case people wouldn't spend £67 on their day creams and £42 on their eye creams. People do repeat buy their stuff so presumably they must see results that they don't get with a £10 l'oreal face cream.

Latest posts

Back