Gatineau TSV - 09/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This actually looks like it could be a good value TSV especially with the huge size of the Floracil. I bought the last TSV with this size in. Won't be going for this though. Was not overly impressed with any of the items from the last TSV I bought including the Floracil which does not remove my mascara! Wouldn't mind trying the gommage though.

Will await the Elemis TSV instead.

I tried Floaracil once but was not impressed. Went back to L'Oreal eye make up remover for a fiver and its fine even on water proof make up.

How does this score on the F.A.R.T. richter scale ?

Linda :wave2:

I tried Floaracil once but was not impressed. Went back to L'Oreal eye make up remover for a fiver and its fine even on water proof make up.

Oh, low.....very low......nowhere near an 8.5 or anything! Is all useful stuff, see & anyway, the FARTS will be too busy pouncing on the Kipling lovers anyway, 'Do you really need another bag?', that sort of thing, we'll probably be relatively safe from their clutches.......! :giggle:

*chews fingers nervously* Although.......I am very happy with LE C&P for removing make-up, so not entirely sure I need the Floracil either.......oops, that'll probably attract them now for sure, they have an unerring tendency to home in on uncertainty...... :confused2:

Sounds like a score to me Eric's Mum :flower:

EDIT - Just seen your post Kitten. Definitely attracted the FART's attention now lol.

*wanders off to CD thread*

Last edited:

I have both a bottle of Crabtree & Evelyn and No. 7 eye make up remover in my stockpile to see if any of these work especially well for me. Still haven't found my HG product yet - was hoping that Floracil would be the one but it was not to be. x

Oh, low.....very low......nowhere near an 8.5 or anything! Is all useful stuff, see & anyway, the FARTS will be too busy pouncing on the Kipling lovers anyway, 'Do you really need another bag?', that sort of thing, we'll probably be relatively safe from their clutches.......! :giggle:

*chews fingers nervously* Although.......I am very happy with LE C&P for removing make-up, so not entirely sure I need the Floracil either.......oops, that'll probably attract them now for sure, they have an unerring tendency to home in on uncertainty...... :confused2:

I wouldn't be too sure about that! :devil:

Well what do we have here? Are you trying to unseat BakerGirl as head anti? f.a.r.ter? Poor Tanglefoot was obviously pleased with herself and the a little kitty comes along and tells her she is very low on the f.a.r.ting scale. I think she should be at least a 9.00. KWC you do not want/need the Floracil so start f.a.r.ting.

Last edited:
Well what do we have here? Are you trying to unseat BakerGirl as head anti? f.a.r.ter? Poor Tanglefoot was obviously pleased with herself and the a little kitty comes along and tells her she is very low on the f.a.r.ting scale. I think she should be at least a 9.00. KWC you do not want/need the Floracil so start f.a.r.ting.

Actually, you're right, I don't! I have tried it now I think about it, a small bottle of it in a kit.....I wasn't hugely impressed! I'll stick to C&P, which does suit me!
Doesn't look like I need this kit then but if there should be the DefiLift Redefining Serum on easy pays in one of the shows, I'll get that as I'm now scraping the tiny bit of residue off the sides of the bottle by unscrewing it! lol

Glad you're on the case Loveheart lol

Glad you're on the case Loveheart lol

Someone has to be tangle foot. Don't know what's happened to the other f.a.r.ters. haven't heard from Bet for a while, and Love A'kin has not been too hot on the f.a.r.ting front lately.

Bump bump bumpity bump!

This is one of those TSVs it's not worth buying before midnight; I presume it's on 99p postage tomorrow.

Jude x

Do we have an item number yet?

have a look at my post below for details

one Gatineau TSV pics for all

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/03/228403.001

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/03/228403.002

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/03/228403.003

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/03/228403.004

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/03/228403.005

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/03/228403.006

looks like you get

1x 400ML gentle cleansing lotion

1x activ eclat radiance enhancing gommage

1x melatogenine futur plus anti wrinkle radiance mask face and eye care

1x defilift 3D redefining performance cream day and night care

1x melatogenine futur plus advanced anti aging cream day and night care

Gatineau 5 Piece Anti Ageing Radiance Collection.

Today's Special Value Price £34.98

QVC Price £42.25

Item Number 228403

.Prepare your skin for the winter months with this five-piece Anti-Ageing Radiance Collection from Gatineau. You will receive a supersize helping of the gentle and soothing Floracil Eye Make-up Remover (400ml), and a full-sized Active Eclat Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) to gently remove dead skin cells and help to purify your skin. The set also contain Melatogenine Futur Anti-Ageing Day & Night Cream (30ml), Melatogenine Futur Plus Radiance Mask (15ml) and DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Volume Cream (15ml) to help revive and add radiance to your skin.

Jude x

Someone has to be tangle foot. Don't know what's happened to the other f.a.r.ters. haven't heard from Bet for a while, and Love A'kin has not been too hot on the f.a.r.ting front lately.

Hello loveheart - you are truly steadfast and true on the f.a.r.ting front - good work!!

This is a very boring TSV. No new products launching in it.

I am rejoining the FARTERS, had a break for the Elemis TSV due to medical reasons. Too much FARTING over too long a period is not good for you. :tongue2: I may have a quick break for the Prescriptives TSV. Now that will be something interesting.:rock:

Latest posts

Back