Gatineau TSV - 01/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived yesterday - have only tried the lip cream as I have had all the other stuff before and like all the rest especially the gommage and the throat gel - I can actually feel it tightening the skin.

The lip cream was nice - I prefer it over the old stuff as it is more like a lip gloss and I can put it over my lippy. The old one was a horrible colour and only suitable for use at night. It did tingle a bit but not as much as some of other similar products - I tried a tingly lip gloss once and had to run and wash it off as it was actually hurting. Some also taste awful. This one was pleasant to use and tasted fine. I am not sure about making your lips look bigger but then maybe this is supposed to happen when you have used it for a few days/weeks. Surely this is impossible without Botox!

I personally prefer gatineau products to Elemis (although I do like the Papaya Enzime Peel) and have sent back 2 Elemis tsv's as I have seen no difference when using them. I find the Pro Colagine Marine Cream way too sticky and gloopy and doesn't sink in enough to be able to put make up on after but is ok at night. But I do see and feel a difference when I use gatineau. It is obviously what suits your skin and this is why there are many different makes.

I ordered this TSV on Auto Delivery and have been trying it for the last couple of days.

I am really happy with the quality of the products but is it just me, or is 30ml of moisturiser only a small amount to last 60 days used morning and night?

I know you don't need much each time, but it still looks a small tube to use twice a day and have it last two months.

If you are putting a serum on first so your skin is already a bit moisturized, then an eye cream around the eyes, a throat cream on your neck - you don't have much space left so therefore you need very little. So 30 ml is quite a lot.

If you are putting a serum on first so your skin is already a bit moisturized, then an eye cream around the eyes, a throat cream on your neck - you don't have much space left so therefore you need very little. So 30 ml is quite a lot.

AY would be proud of you Rosey :D

I know, but 30 ml to use 120 times is only 0.25ml each time, I still think it's an exaggeration for Andrew to say it's 60 days supply!

Thanks, the question that remains to be seen is whether there are 120 pea size amounts in the tube....only time will tell :1:

I think it'll last for 60 days on average - for me there'd be far too much neck cream but not nearly enough moisturiser in that kit (still wish I'd got the auto-delivery though!)

i suppose it depends on how large your face is, i have recently become unhealthly interested in face sizes since i saw some kissin scene on tv where the actors had massivily different face sizes, i need to get out more

Now you're talking. Eddie Yates, theres a blast from the past. I don't know how we've gone to Eddie Yates from a Gatineau TSV thread. We'll be on to Len Fairclough and Gerry Booth before you know it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back