Gatineau Serenite Anti-Redness Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ever tried this Gatineau product? (224781 - sorry can't do the link thingy). It sounds amazing but there are only two reviews on the website, one says it is and one says it isn't!! Any comments would be most welcome.

My mum has re-purchased this several times and really likes it. She reckons that it helped reduce redness that was starting up on her cheeks (thread veins I think). It didn't give over night results, but she won't be without it now.

gatineau redness relief

not tried this one but have tried elemis redness relief and this is fanstastic.i have psoriasis on my face and neck and i have tried everything including steroids with no sucess.trie3d the elemis and it made a real difference.it can be used for allsorts of redness problems.not cheap at 47 quid for 50ml but try ebay and you can get it for about 25-30 quid.it is also a moisturizer.hope this helps

not tried this one but have tried elemis redness relief and this is fanstastic.i have psoriasis on my face and neck and i have tried everything including steroids with no sucess.trie3d the elemis and it made a real difference.it can be used for allsorts of redness problems.not cheap at 47 quid for 50ml but try ebay and you can get it for about 25-30 quid.it is also a moisturizer.hope this helps

I have always found the "redness" description a bit confusing. ie is it high colour/thread vein redness? or redness caused by allergy, irritation, itching, soreness? The Gatineau, I found, was soothing on the itchy irritated redness while the Elemis sorted out the ruddy-faced rosacea type redness by taking the flush away from the surface.

I have always found the "redness" description a bit confusing. ie is it high colour/thread vein redness? or redness caused by allergy, irritation, itching, soreness? The Gatineau, I found, was soothing on the itchy irritated redness while the Elemis sorted out the ruddy-faced rosacea type redness by taking the flush away from the surface.

One of the two reviewers of the Gatineau product said it alleviated redness and heat when drinking wine. I find if I have an alcoholic drink, a hot drink, hot soup, spicy food, etc I get a red flush across my cheeks and nose. I also have some thread vein redness but never itchy or irritated redness caused by allergies. Now I'm even more confused myself. Perhaps I should buy both (and starve for a week and lose weight too) in the hope they will cure all traces of red!!

Have to say I own the Elemis Anti Reddness which I got full size on ebay, for £20+. I have mild roseaca(the doctor calls it mild and says I don't need meds for it), yesterday a friend said your face looks really red and spotty.:56: Its actually scarring as I picked the roseaca spots when the first came up.:23: So today and the couple it will be the Elemis and argan oil mixed in with it. The argan oil makes it go further, and my face will calm down.

I tried the Gatineau before I had laser. It didn't do a thing. Laser got rid of my veins but I still have a kind of diffuse underlying rudiness so am now trying the Clinique. If that fails, I'll probably try the Elemis. Sigh.

Latest posts

Back