Gatineau Radiant Glow question!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Love the eye cream anyway, serum, melatogenine cream etc. but not keen on the orangey smelling Activ Eclat progressive glow moisturiser or funny smelling tan accelerator!
Can I give these to a DD do you think? Only 16 but has dry skin on her face & body, is olive skinned & likes to tan, so I know she'd like them? The Activ Eclat range isn't for 'old people' is i?

Is this the products from the last TSV kwc?

If so I am sure they said it could be split with mother and daughter, the daughter getting the tan accelerator and the glow.

If she has a dry skin then she could be stepping up her moisturiser to something a bit richer even though she is only 16

Is this the products from the last TSV kwc?
If so I am sure they said it could be split with mother and daughter, the daughter getting the tan accelerator and the glow.

Yes, it is Bluebell, so good good then - now you mention it, I do now have a vague recollection of them burbling something like that at the time.......! lol

If she has a dry skin then she could be stepping up her moisturiser to something a bit richer even though she is only 16

Easier said than done Bluebell - she's even worse than me in her hatred of being 'sticky' & 'clagged up'! lol
Trying to wean her off the no7 tinted moisturiser she currently uses but not easy as she then goes back to Dream Matte Mousse & won't use a ruddy moisturiser at all as she can't stand the 'layering' effect! *sigh*
Tried with Skin Repair but apparently it 'smells funny'! Thought she might like the Activ Eclat as she likes oranges! lol

If you don't like the Active Eclat Gommage, try the Mary Cohr Lily exfoliator instead.
It works in the same way, but smells of flowers instead of vit C. I really like it, reminds me of Philosophy Field of Flowers smell. It seems less sticky as well.

Latest posts

Back