Gatineau collection OTO!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Just seen this on the website, only comes up if you choose the 'Beauty' category & then select 'Gatineau' from the left hand section, doesn't appear if you type 'Gatineau' in search box! (Or it didn't up to now anyway! lol)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228671

Is this intended for the Friday beauty shows, do you reckon & will it be on easy pay? Probably not, eh? It's a good price for the sizes, good mind to just grab it now?

Just seen this on the website, only comes up if you choose the 'Beauty' category & then select 'Gatineau' from the left hand section, doesn't appear if you type 'Gatineau' in search box! (Or it didn't up to now anyway! lol)

Is this intended for the Friday beauty shows, do you reckon & will it be on easy pay? Probably not, eh? It's a good price for the sizes, good mind to just grab it now?

Have you not signed up to the F.A.R.T.S?

:devil:

*waves hand dismissively" The F.A.R.T.S. you say? Never heard of 'em! *cough splutter cough* (Turns & runs for exit.....!) :blush::sweat:

KWC you do know that BakerGirl will dobb you in to the farts . Are you willing to take the risk of having the full force of the farts in your face?

KITTEN!!!!, :28: I am not telling you how I know about this but a mutual fiend dobbed you in :devil:

Am I too late? have you too gone over to the dark side????

The On Duty FART xx

KWC you do know that BakerGirl will dobb you in to the farts . Are you willing to take the risk of having the full force of the farts in your face?

I think she has done that already.......! :bandit:
What can I do though.......my face is heading South......I'm only watching <s>10 billion</s> a few Gatineau items on e***, I might not win <s>them all</s> / <s>some of them</s> any of them! *wails pitifully*

KITTEN!!!!, :28: I am not telling you how I know about this but a mutual fiend dobbed you in :devil:

Am I too late? have you too gone over to the dark side????

The On Duty FART xx

You are too late. I've already told her about snitchy.

Noooooooo, they've found me! *ruins to hide in Shopping Basket - first lobbing out numerous Gatineau items to make room!* :sweat:

OK, it's a fair cop, I give up! *drags feet off to <s>torture chamber</s> FARTS thread.......!* :tongue2:

This is £199 worth of creams, however the picture does not match the description:thinking2: The 50ml melatogenine face cream is in a tube, it is usually in a jar and does not look like 50ml?

Re gatineau oto

The 30mls of the day/night cream was a different shape as wondered if maybe a 30ml size,phoned up qvc and c/s said that it was a 50ml size just maybe different packaging , so if there is no error then this set is approx £197.41 worth of gatineau , seems to me then a fab set better than a tsv deal as never seen that amount in a set even in a tsv what are others thought on this ,for gatineau lovers is this too good to be true .:flower::flower:

The 30mls of the day/night cream was a different shape as wondered if maybe a 30ml size,phoned up qvc and c/s said that it was a 50ml size just maybe different packaging , so if there is no error then this set is approx £197.41 worth of gatineau , seems to me then a fab set better than a tsv deal as never seen that amount in a set even in a tsv what are others thought on this ,for gatineau lovers is this too good to be true .:flower::flower:

Thats what i thought, it is a fab buy and not packed out with fiddly little try me sizes.

The F.A.R.Ts are most emphatically in favour of bargains. If it's your must haves and it's a good deal then fill your boots flower. :)

It's the rotten old tat, useless items "with a LED light", ugly tops that even Sharon can't make look good, and duplicates of stuff we've already got, or really really really don't need that the F.A.R.Ts are against.

The stuff that you pick up 6 months later and stare at uncomprehendingly before rushing to the nearest wall to bang your head against it - gently but repeatedly - that F.A.R.Ts are against.

Honest to goodness bargainous pricing on stuff you use and love is all good my lovely. It's all good! :D

30mls of the face creams each and 50ml of the cleaning cream so the description is wrong. I would not be happy if i had ordered it :envy:

Hi there,
I'm new to the Forum and although I have read many comments and been very entertained over the years I decided to register as you all seem to have the same frustrations as me with QVC!
My main concern is I ordered this item based on the sizes shown on the internet and did call CS to confirm sizes which they did and was checked again with a colleague but was not very happy when they arrived to find that they are smaller sizes. I will be sending it back for a full refund and wondered did anyone else order this to receive the same?

Hi there,
I'm new to the Forum and although I have read many comments and been very entertained over the years I decided to register as you all seem to have the same frustrations as me with QVC!

Hello there & welcome to the forum MsTrouble! :hi:

My main concern is I ordered this item based on the sizes shown on the internet and did call CS to confirm sizes which they did and was checked again with a colleague but was not very happy when they arrived to find that they are smaller sizes. I will be sending it back for a full refund and wondered did anyone else order this to receive the same?

Didn't order it in the end but make sure you get a pre-paid label for the return p&p out of them before returning & check they have then refunded you the full amount, i.e. item price and original postage, as they are sometimes a little 'forgetful' on this point!

I emailed CS to complain. They in turn contacted the IT dept who promply changed the description.
If you don't want it as prev mentioned i would asked for a pre-paid label as it was misleading information on the website.
It was still a good buy but not as great as we thought:headbang:

Hi there,

Hello and welcome to the forum MsT :hi:

I had similar problem with another Gatineau kit recently and got a prepaid label to send it back and got a full refund

Latest posts

Back