Gatineau Christmas TSV 17/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andrew posted:-

Today's Special Value Collection and our wonderful new product launch!

I have been receiving hundreds of messages and tweets so just to clarify - the Today's Special Value is worth £258, and available exclusively on QVC UK for £69.96 plus p+p on an amazing 4 easy pays!

The only Gatineau product I now use and buy is the Tan Accelerator and for the last 2 years bought in Winter from Salon Skincare as they have had it on offer.

I have been receiving hundreds of messages and tweets so just to clarify - the Today's Special Value is worth £258, and available exclusively on QVC UK for £69.96 plus p+p on an amazing 4 easy pays!

That solves that then! Too steep for me after the extra purchase of that Decleor 10 piece for £45 plus postage and which came this morning. A lot of that value I imagine will be down to the Age Benefit cream which I thought was OK but no better than, say, melatogenine, pro collagen etc.

NOTE TO SELF. Do not watch shows that day in case you weaken!!!!!!!

Do like Gatineau, hope they have smaller type bundles! Over done the spending, well it is Christmas!!!!

Wow. £70 plus postage! Not a chance I can afford that.

It's a shame too because I wanted to try all the product but the age benefit (I'm only 30), but can't really jusitfy that.

Might have to stick with buying the pot of the blue mask instead. I might that & I've just ran out.

Good luck to them selling it at this price. No doubt it will be on 4 EPs.
I can imagine them going all hysterical, I might get my popcorn out and enjoy the show.

Anyone getting this? I remember the days fondly when the TSV'S were under £50. Don't want loads of hand cream and hate the neck gel as it brings me out in spots so I am out.

Can't say I'm tempted by this - I've got a stockpile of Elemis and Decleor moisturisers to last me well into next year.

Anyone getting this? I remember the days fondly when the TSV'S were under £50. Don't want loads of hand cream and hate the neck gel as it brings me out in spots so I am out.

I didn't go for it in the end. The price stopped me.

I did get a pot of the supersize mask though. But I thought it from Ebay for £25 rather than QVC as theirs waa £37 & I already have the brush.

I really, really wanted this!

And really, really did not NEED it!

Even more so after my BB testing stuff arrived yesterday :mysmilie_11:

So I read and re-read this thread and with your support/advice/chuckles I did NOT order!!

Woohoo, go me :mysmilie_50:

So I suppose that means I could go out today and spend the £70 odd I saved?????

:mysmilie_8:

I didn't go for it in the end. The price stopped me.

I did get a pot of the supersize mask though. But I thought it from Ebay for £25 rather than QVC as theirs waa £37 & I already have the brush.

I looked on eBay - the cheapest
I could find was £33 or £34. Do you have a link?

I looked on eBay - the cheapest
I could find was £33 or £34. Do you have a link?

The seller I bought from only had one avaiable. They had it has £28 but I offered a best price of £25 & it was accepted. Sorry.

I don't think it sold out in the end, did it? They went on & on about it almost selling out but I don't think it did. I even got an email from Gatineau themselves stating it was selling fast.

Latest posts

Back