Gatineau Christmas TSV 17/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"Andrew Bagley - Gatineau on QVC
16 November at 09:42 ·

So excited to reveal a little more about our 17th December Today's Special Value - introducing a brand new product in a global exclusive QVC launch! Stay tuned because tomorrow and over the next few weeks I'll be revealing a little more, and letting you know about an exciting competition! Andrew x"

"Andrew Bagley - Gatineau on QVC
Yesterday at 17:32 ·

It's the moment we've all been waiting for...

Introducing the brand new Perfection Ultime™ Retexturizing Beauty Cream!

This silky smooth, protein-rich formula is infused with Caviar Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Geranium Oil for a powerful anti-aging action that leaves the skin hydrated, glowing and smooth.

And this wonderful new cream will form just a part of our exciting Today's Special Value collection, on December 17th in its exclusive global QVC UK launch!

I love hearing from you all, so keep in touch and do share with all of your friends as you are the first to know!

A x"

15027645_1291912354212492_3544586688114458892_n.jpg

To be honest, I just love watching Alison Young (I do like her by the way) flirting with Andrew! It SO reminds me of my schooldays when you always used to be mean to the boys you fancied & you can tell he loves the harmless banter!
I love that Gatineau promo they show when he drives through the centre of Paris in his sports car....and all because Alison loves Milk Tray! (I think he would be the perfect Milk Tray man, you would have an endless supply of chocs & skin care. Perfect!)

Oh, I like this hand lotion, I think it's very good. I bought it after seeing my colleague's hands and asked what she was using.
My number one though is Alpha h hand cream.

I like this as a daytime handcream but not for overnight, it is not thick enough for me. I prefer Loccy. I wonder if this will be as keenly priced as Elemis and Decleor.

I must admit I am tempted by this TSV. Just wondering what else is in it now & what price it will be.

Latest posts

Back