Garden Pick of the Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's a lot of money for a pressure washer. I'm sure my nephew has a Karcher that he got for £99. May not do all the tricks this one does but it made a great job of my mum's patio.

CC

It comes with an impressive array of accessories, here thay all are listed on the QVC website - - -

Attachments

• Screenshot (2726)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (2726)_LI.jpg
    717.1 KB · Views: 0
I Prefer Patio magic which is similar to Wet n Forget. At the end of summer I buy it half price for £5 or £6.00 at least two huge bottles. Keeps the garden slabs in fantastic condition. They get's cleaner when it rains and dries.

I Prefer Patio magic which is similar to Wet n Forget. At the end of summer I buy it half price for £5 or £6.00 at least two huge bottles. Keeps the garden slabs in fantastic condition. They get's cleaner when it rains and dries.
Where do you buy it on offer please Boffy?

Where do you buy it on offer please Boffy?
Argos, Tesco,Amazon, B&Q, Robert Dyas, Wilkes. To get it cheap I buy at the end of summer when all the gardening supplies are sold off. But its still worth buying at full price as its only around £10.00 and that does my two Patios with product still left for next year. You will need some sort of sprayer to apply it.

Latest posts

Back