From Midnight Tonight .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lol No such luck, think it's only a new logo, and maybe new sets. Spending all the money we keep paying them for their inflated p&p prices :mysmilie_34:

I noticed there was anew 'Q' on TopCashBack a few days ago, bluey aqua colour.

It's a new logo...and...wait for it...drum roll....new QVC rulers!

Can we contain our excitement?

Ah, yes, we can. :mysmilie_697:

...it might be a new TSV signature tune..............

Yeah, dollydimple, are you psychic?! It was pathetic... Craig goes "But the fanfare is just the same"... and then comes the TSV tune, but it sounds like a very bad ringtone! Craig, gawd bless 'im, looked a little bit stunned, but he carried on.

Yeah, dollydimple, are you psychic?! It was pathetic... Craig goes "But the fanfare is just the same"... and then comes the TSV tune, but it sounds like a very bad ringtone! Craig, gawd bless 'im, looked a little bit stunned, but he carried on.

Craig looked funny tonight I thought it was Julian on at midnight :mysmilie_61:

i ****** well hope not!

goodness hush your mouth......how the very devil dare they.......IW have now got where they wont even let you open the undies.......how the blazers are you supposed to know if they will fit if you cant try them on........yes i know over clean knicks etc but that was outragous.........just caught it on one of the so called new brands.......i think thats bad.........no not to be used & abused like some do .take it on their holidays & then send it back for a refund...........thats not on folks........

Latest posts

Back