Friday 18th September - Boycott QVC Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loathe the man. His voice is horrendous and basically he is disgusting. I will join in not watching QVC at all that day. I did email QVC once about him, but the answer I got was purely that they are aware of his "other line", but as they only sell his fakes that makes it ok. And as long as they are only selling his faux fur, then basically they can't see a problem. I told them they were condoning his evil, murdering behaviour by selling anything at all of his.

Mind you I also asked them how many ducks and geese they killed for NN to make a feather bed, they chose to ignore that.

Attachments

• tinycutehamster.jpg
    tinycutehamster.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 175
I will watch QVC on friday but I just wont watch basso or buy anything from him!!!

I agree = Georgiebandit hamster is a little munchkin, a 'forum fav'! lol

and he has a miniature alter ego. xxxx

*squeals loudly at off the scale cuteness factor!*
Is he/she a Roborovskii Argey? We've had a couple of those, took ages to tame, they live their lives on permanent 'fast forward', absolutely manic little things! lol

I believe so KwC, but the piccie is just one I found on the net without explanation. I've never seen one in action, but have heard they're more like Robo-ovski :grin:

As for the devil incarnate, I imagine he would look at this and be wondering how financially viable it would be to take a couple of thousand and rip the skins off for a pretty coat for some spoilt b***h. Ghastly dirty old man too, he knows very well what he's saying using "fanny" over here. He's everything that's rotten in the male of our species all rolled into one. xxxx

I had no idea DB was involved in such a vile industry, I will not be buying from him.

argeybargey - that picture is gorgeous. georgie sends you all his love, he is a syrian hamster, roborovsi's looked a bit manic for me xx

argeybargey - that picture is gorgeous. georgie sends you all his love, he is a syrian hamster, roborovsi's looked a bit manic for me xx

Must hide the pic from the DDs or they will be pestering me for another hammy! lol
Syrians are the best, we've had some wonderful hammies, the Robo was 'fun' but I couldn't face another one, they're absolutely OTT, with a memory span of about half a second!

Looking at the cute furries makes me despise stinky Basso even more - I can't believe the foul oik said 'fanny' again tonight, must've done it on purpose - Jilly was trying to shut him up but he wasn't having any of it!
Ugh, gross beyond description, the poor models' hearts must sink when they realise they've got one of his shows coming up! :down:

I had no idea DB was involved in such a vile industry, I will not be buying from him.

:angry: Neither did I - and I did buy a faux sheepskin four years ago, and I still wear it. As a veggie of longstanding and an animal lover, I shall not buy from DB again. Count me in.

Must hide the pic from the DDs or they will be pestering me for another hammy! lol
Syrians are the best, we've had some wonderful hammies, the Robo was 'fun' but I couldn't face another one, they're absolutely OTT, with a memory span of about half a second! :down:

Sounds like a certain 'presenter' - J 'Ol' Scrawny' F

Damn I will be out of the country for the DB TSV - gutted! *mega sarcasm*

You can count me in - won't even be watching - LOL!

Damn I will be out of the country for the DB TSV - gutted! *mega sarcasm*

You can count me in - won't even be watching - LOL!

oh, not to worry, Chrissi! when i will be placing my order, i can increase the quantity. i may as well stockpile, in case sb else misses out on the unique opportunity.

That nasty man Dennis Basso has a TSV on Friday 18th September. Please don't ANYONE buy it, or anything else from QVC on that day.

Ditto. I did this last week when the sweeper was the tsv; I was gong to order it, but because Basso was on. cancelled my order.
QVC need to be hit in the pockets before they will take heed of our complaints about this man. This will only happen if customers refuse to spend their hard earned money with them.

What I don't get is why new customers buy from him. Even if they don't know about his total lack of ethics, how can they actually enjoy listening to his booming vile voice and watching him drool all over the models? It makes me heave with disgust! I turn off as soon as he come on the TV, as he makes my skin crawl.
I am really surprised and disappointed that QVC continue to deal with him-they have some of the best brand names in the world on there, and yet they persist with this to**er. Proves that its all about the profits!!!!
And yes, I know QVC are a business-but so is Liz Earle, and you don't see her sacrificing her principles purely for profit. She runs an ethical business and reaps the benefits of it year after year.

Latest posts

Back