Freebies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How has seeing Craigie or Miceal using their sample Theragun all over their body helped us? It’s helped me not to buy. They appear with the guest asking questions as if they know nothing about the product. Proving they don’t need a £320 Freebie. Yes, Freebie. What are they going to do with it?
Frankly the sight of Miceal's little thigh wibbling & wobbling about as that bizarre gadget pummelled at it was nauseating.

I thought years ago they were supposed to stay impartial and not to have favourites.
But now these presenters can be bought by certain brands, guests and BA.
Its just like the other month when Ali Young was at home with her L’Ocitane little yellow pot. She was extolling the virtues of the youth cream.
Also saying how she was getting very close to the bottom of it and she just couldn’t be without the little pot of gold.
Later in the hour for the item presentation, up popped the young BA saying they couldn’t have Ali running out and they would have to get out to her a fresh supply.

Julia on now. Some shower gel on and she tells Andrew from Gatineau that she is just coming to the end of that product. Disgraceful. Open your purse and buy it Julia.
I found the product, listened to her justifying why the presenters are asked to use the products & she was falling over herself giving all the reasons. In all the years I've watched the Q I've NEVER heard this happen & now it's a regular part of their spiel. This is forum power 💪

What on earth is she wearing on her feet? 😂😂😂😂
They match the silver stripes either side of her parting. Miaow 😹

Frankly the sight of Miceal's little thigh wibbling & wobbling about as that bizarre gadget pummelled at it was nauseating.
Yes nauseating as were Craig’s photographs, particularly the foot one. Thankfully we have to date been spared Flinty using one and gasping at the sheer pleasure of her sample Theragun getting to work.

They’ll have been a freebie - who would buy them!
Quite but their freebies are carefully chosen, £104+. Maybe a family member will like them? What size is her husband, Chris? Would look good behind a drum kit.

Thi
I found the product, listened to her justifying why the presenters are asked to use the products & she was falling over herself giving all the reasons. In all the years I've watched the Q I've NEVER heard this happen & now it's a regular part of their spiel. This is forum power 💪

This forum is ace. I do say it frequently. I am known not to be a fence sitter with my opinion. The splinters some people must have in their buttocks must hurt a great deal.

I wish I'd found this long before I found Q groups on FB. Been booted from so many of those I needed a spreadsheet, think Ms Harv-AAAy needed auto delivery of the block button, she used it so often for me. Is she still around? Not heard anything about her for ages. Saw her Mother post something last week. I know last time I looked at her web site was surprised to see the lack of TSVs so wondered what had happened there. Well wondered for all of about a minute. Sick bucket was needed for most of her views.

Can you imagine John Lewis having a forum highlighting the sort of things aired here, they would certainly investigate. Maybe it’s because they are run by adults and not what we suspect are school leavers living in dread of upsetting Ms Roberts, Ms Flint et al.

On another matter, this hasn’t occurred to me until today. Do they all begin their hour with “ hello I am .............” or is it just the lovely Julia?

Slightly off topic - a real hate of mine is when entertainers sign off “goodnight and thanks for watching/coming - I’ve been xzy”

WTF does I have been mean? Are they now dead and we have been watching a hologram? Have they changed their gender (possible nowadays)
Have they changed their name

Or are they just prats?

She is after one of these now, almost £3000

Screenshot (571).png

Slightly off topic - a real hate of mine is when entertainers sign off “goodnight and thanks for watching/coming - I’ve been xzy”

WTF does I have been mean? Are they now dead and we have been watching a hologram? Have they changed their gender (possible nowadays)
Have they changed their name

Or are they just prats?
And even in serious programmes on Radio 4, politicians and loads of others, when introduced, say "thanks for having me" like when I went to children's parties when I was 5

And even in serious programmes on Radio 4, politicians and loads of others, when introduced, say "thanks for having me" like when I went to children's parties when I was 5
The same when anyone on TV/radio is introduced they feel the need to say,”yes, hello, good morning”. It was annoying when David Frost said it but it is everyone now.

She’ll make a good case to be given one. She’ll do vlogs testing it in Banstead Woods or on that balcony of hers. If you hadn’t heard, it’s 30’ long.
Can’t they see that they have all become one huge joke.
All this evidence will remain on The Worldwide Web. Potential future employers will have a right laugh, no need to leave their sofas for a night at a Comedy Club.

Latest posts

Back