Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatever's the matter, I hope she recovers soon. This is just not a healthy look. She's skinnier than the models they employ now.

Did anyone else see JF Presenting the steam mop last night in 6" wedges she made that stupid little man with her (Phil?) look like a shortsighted munchkin he was so much shorter than her and kept squinting through his extra thick specs. I thought i was watching some god awful experimental comedy show.
As for Ms Franks she def is too skinny her knees are the same width as her thighs her legs looked like two empty biros. I wish she'd present the food hours so she could have a snack.

She was really getting on my wick last night. She had ordered the TSV and she had previously owned another brand which wasn't as good. How long has this brand been on QVC so why did she buy a different brand? Then she was going on about using it to clean the kitchen floor when you put a cup of coffee down and knock it over, so she puts her coffee on the kitchen floor? We then got all the squeamishness when they did the demo with the loo because she hates loos! Thank goodness it was getting late so I switched off and went to bed.

Well yes she hates loos because she doesn't use them. All the p*sh and sh*te comes out of her mouth.

CC

I'm sitting here squirming with frustration - please, please, can someone tell JF to stop wearing thos so unattractive open sleeve tops - they are not only unattractive, but very outdated, wouldn't even like them, if a very classy model was wearing them yikes phewwwww rant over.:mysmilie_51:

I'm sitting here squirming with frustration - please, please, can someone tell JF to stop wearing thos so unattractive open sleeve tops - they are not only unattractive, but very outdated, wouldn't even like them, if a very classy model was wearing them yikes phewwwww rant over.:mysmilie_51:

They have some at next they are called cold shoulder tops

She was really getting on my wick last night. She had ordered the TSV and she had previously owned another brand which wasn't as good. How long has this brand been on QVC so why did she buy a different brand? Then she was going on about using it to clean the kitchen floor when you put a cup of coffee down and knock it over, so she puts her coffee on the kitchen floor? We then got all the squeamishness when they did the demo with the loo because she hates loos! Thank goodness it was getting late so I switched off and went to bed.
I switch her off whenever I clap eyes on her.

It was a weird combination. The v front was quite dated in my opinion, or dare I say, for an elderly lady! :mysmilie_11:

It was a weird combination. The v front was quite dated in my opinion, or dare I say, for an elderly lady! :mysmilie_11:

Absolutely! She's worn it before, and I thought it looked really frumpy. It can't decide if it's a nightie or an edgy top - and it turns out it's neither.

I do wish she'd relax on screen
She's so strident and aggressive in her presentation, i think that explains the severity of her wrinkles and her neck muscles look so prominent and the way her hands form into grasping claws when she tries to emphasise a point.
She's on with the smarmy hairmax guy at the moment , a def turn off for me.

How many times, during the Hairmax OTO presentation did she say "Until stocks last!" Numpty!

Now that she's growing out her fringe she should always stand to the lefthand side of the screen (from our viewpoint) and the guest on her left, that way we'd see her face more of the time. She could grip it back without us really seeing it. When she's on the right side of our screens the fringe is flopping over her face 99% of the time.

How many times, during the Hairmax OTO presentation did she say "Until stocks last!" Numpty!

Now that she's growing out her fringe she should always stand to the lefthand side of the screen (from our viewpoint) and the guest on her left, that way we'd see her face more of the time. She could grip it back without us really seeing it. When she's on the right side of our screens the fringe is flopping over her face 99% of the time.

All the presenters say it and it does my head in!

If she stood to the other side, we'd get her forehead full blast - maybe not such a good thing.

You've now got me wondering about which side presenters stand when they've got guests on. I think presenters are always on the right hand side as you watch the screen... maybe there's a particular reason for this?

Another observation seems to me, the desperation that the presenters seem to constantly emphasize the small remaining stock left!!
Yet, the next presentation is mostly less than 2 hours since the last one where an almost guaranteed sell out is forecast, then stocks magically replenish and another hour of the same old same old.
There must be something wrong with the companies dwindling profits, or the presenters have all been given a bigger percentage commission, or as I suspect a bit of both. :mysmilie_13:

I don't watch much Qvc these days, mostly because of boring products and unbearable presenters.
I had intended to watch the late Yankee shows, and the Decleor shows later in the week though.
But guess who's presenting most of these? yes, the ever present JF. Every evening every day she's there. :mysmilie_51:

Poor JF - it appears from this thread that she's rubbish at her job and has no redeeming features or characteristics.

I like her. I think she lacks confidence, unlike certain other presenters who have more than their share. She is probably spoilt by her dear hubby but so what ?

Latest posts

Back