Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
watching franks on the annalee+hope show, never seen her look so awful, although still spurting the same old rubbish.

She does look dreadful, not helped by that bleeding fringe. Pass me those scissors, I feel like cutting the fringe off at the roots

If she is not well I wouldn't wish her any harm but otherwise if that look is supposed to be her glam TV style Lord help us all.

The problem for Jill doing the fashion stuff is that she is too slim for most of the ranges and they swamp her.

This evening I thought she was trying to be helpful for the viewers... first off, no-one had the chest measurements for the jumpsuit and her card and webpage said 'not applicable'. She asked her producer if someone could find the measurements as she said the chest size was definitely applicable.

A bit later one of the models had a t-shirt on which looked really tight around the bust - Jill commented on this and asked the model for the size of the t-shirt and said she would recommend going larger.

I thought she was doing her best to show the range.

She does look unwell, and that pale pink t-shirt washed her out.

I agree with you Tiddlywinks - her size means she often looks swamped in the QVC fashion.

And she can do her job very well (for example, she had to work for her money on the Molton Brown launch working with windmill woman who only knew stock phrases and no actual facts about the range she was fronting).

Well I'll be.........that's the first time ever, I've ever seen JF with her fringe off her face, well it's behind the ear but still off the face.

Unfortunately there are still a few strands which aren't long enough to go behind her ear and she is constantly flicking at them.

The shocking pink top she is wearing is a better colour for her - but she still looks under the weather to me.

I prefer the fringe tucked away to the side, which practically guarantees a hair-covered forehead the next hour she's on air!

a hairgrip...or maybe a hat...

Attachments

• Robert-helpmann-childcatcher.jpg
    Robert-helpmann-childcatcher.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 111
Oh my word her hair...she needs a bit of volume and someone needs to clip in a "winge" during the break as there is a rather wrinkled orange face on view!!

She's very slender but I've never seen her look so old and tired looking. Wonder what's going on at Q as Claire looked the same last week too!!!!

She needs to stop frowning. I never noticed her forehead before, maybe the fringe-flicking was a clever distraction technique? The models look a bit tired when they're not on camera...mind you they must all have migraines listening to Mally for 24 hours. Poor Tiff has had 14 layers of that blessed foundation, the last layer took minutes to dry. How will she ever get that lot off?

So that's hairgrips, botox and an industrial sander to studio 5 please!

I feel sorry for miss Tiff when that camera zooms in, the make-up shows every single little line, and the not so little one too.

I know what you mean about Tiffany's nose - far too narrow.

In contrast to that Jill, as far as I can tell, hasn't had any work done.

She does seem to like the prepubescent girl look. Not unusual for those suffering anorexia which is a sad observation. Has she ever had children?

Latest posts

Back