Frank Usher Fashion Jewellery TSV 12/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stop press! A QVC 'fashion' TSV with an item of clothing that is actually in fashion at the moment!

I sort of like it but I wouldn't wear it, it's too much for me, I'm incredibly shy when it comes to clothes.......probably because I'm fugly & I don't like people looking at me!

:Sad:

That's really rather lovely-looking. I know Sally Kettle normally looks good in things. But having seen so many fashion horrors on offer, how nice to see something monochrome without a garish pattern in sight.

I like the grey colour but there's just a bit too much fur around the cuffs .Cant think where I would wear it.Looking forward to seeing it live though.

Frank Usher Faux Fur Trim Soft Knit Cape
Item Number: 305025
QVC Price £65.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

This light knit cape has been designed by Frank Usher using luxurious faux fur to edge the sleeves and neckline, as well as frame the front which secures with a hook and eye fastening. Create an elegant look by layering this cosy cape over tailored dresses or glamorous evening looks for extra warmth and style.

Perfect present - as one size is designed to fit all, this soft-knit, draped cape will be a welcome addition to any wardrobe.

Stay warm, look cool – with a choice of four fantastic colours, this cape can easily be styled with any outfit and accessories, such as a hat, headband or gloves in complementary shades.

Luxurious look - hang the cape before wearing and gently brush the faux fur to achieve an even fluffier, fuller look.

Body: 89.5% acrylic, 10.5% polyamide; faux fur: 89.4% acrylic, 10.6% polyester; faux-fur lining: 45.4% acrylic, 37.8% polyester, 16.8% polyamide
Machine washable at 40C
Garment measurements (laid flat (w x l)): 229cm x 84cm (90" x 33")

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Dove Grey
Cream

Behind the brand
Renowned for elegant style, Frank Usher has designed a range of sophisticated fashion pieces to add a touch of grace and flair to any outfit. In beautiful fabrics with luxurious embellishments this Frank Usher collection is timeless, elegant and highly covetable.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305025

This is the sort of thing I like, but only on other people if I saw it on them, because it's too fussy for me, and too much fur, I think to be able to carry this off you need to look like the models, bigger women like me just would not suit this at all.

Pleeeeeeez tell me that I'm not the only person being irked by that stupid Marverine woman, if I didn't like ~Frank Usher I'd already have switched off and gone to bed - that woman is doing my head in, she is not at all suited as a presenter.

Damn I LOVE it, but it's more expensive than I was expecting. I have a couple of capes/wraps and they're fabulous, they always get positive comments.

There's a similar one in M&S at the moment for a similar price, but they're having lots of 20% off events lately so people may want to hold out for that if they want something like this.

It looks nice ... but I wouldn't wear it, and to be honest I don't know anyone who would. So much for the QVC TSV when we can get it cheaper at M&S....

I have to say, I think the Frank Usher one looks nicer than the M&S one... the "Peter Pan" collar on the M&S one doesn't appeal to me at all.

I have the M&S cape and I would say the Frank one has longer sleeves but does look slightly shorter in length (or maybe it's just because the models are tall). Love mine, really turned into a cape convert although I did debate a long time about buying it as I am short and thought it would look like a big ole blanket on me. It is much better to wear in a car than a coat - feels less constricted. Also, being a certain age(!), I do find coats a bit too warm to wear so the cape does do a great job of keeping the chill off but has flaps to allow some air in :mysmilie_14:

I turned from someone who mocked them to someone who loves them so would say give capes a chance :mysmilie_59:

Bon Marche have one which I`ve seen in the flesh and it looked very nice. In store they had it in grey as well as black but the grey is sold out online. What I liked about it when I saw it was the fact you can button it at the top if you want to. Handy for windy days because otherwise you`d either have to flap around like Batman or hold the front of your cape together with your hands. At the moment BM have a discount going on too.
http://www.bonmarche.co.uk/scarves/fur-trim-wrap/invt/20728107007

I'm tempted to go for the Bon Marche one in the link that Vienna posted because 1) it's cheaper than the TSV and 2) it hasn't got 'fur' running down the front (which isn't 'me' at all.) I've got a few tops from Bon Marche and the quality of those is good, so I'm assuming that the wrap is of the same quality.

Latest posts

Back