Frank Usher 1/3/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frank Usher Stud Embellished Animal Print Knitted Jumper
Item Number: 192633
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

What's easy to wear and downright fabulous? This Frank Usher jumper of course! It comes in an eye-catching animal print to transform your everyday wardrobe and features stud embellishments to add a touch of sparkle and glamour. We're big fans of its loose fit too, which is sure to have you feeling comfortable and confident as you flaunt your style.

Perfect for a spring update - the spring season can be rather temperamental when it comes to the weather, one minute there's a chilly morning breeze in the air and the next you're basking in the afternoon sun. This lightweight knit offers great versatility as an extra layer whenever you need it, and the vibrant print options embody the joy and happiness of the season beautifully.

Pick one (or more!) - with five fabulous print options to choose from, currently only available at QVC, we won't blame you if you struggle to pick only one. Blue Leopard, Monochrome Leopard and Natural Leopard are all timeless options ideal if you prefer neutral colours, while Pink Leopard and Turquoise Snake should be on your radar if you're looking for something a little more vibrant.

A fresh new take - boasting a long length and elegant V-neckline, this jumper boasts the flattering shape of many of Frank Usher's most beloved styles. But for an extra-unique finish, this design takes things one step further with stud embellishment details that match the pattern of the animal print.

• V-neckline
  • Long sleeves
  • 51% viscose, 29% polyester, 20% nylon
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Blue Leopard
  • Monochrome Leopard
  • Natural Leopard
  • Pink Leopard
  • Turquoise Snake

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 128cm (50.4"), M: 134cm (52.8"), L: 140cm (55.1"), XL: 146cm (57.5")
  • Waist: S: 112cm (44.1"), M: 118cm (46.5"), L: 124cm (48.8"), XL: 130cm (51.2")
  • Length: S: 73cm (28.7"), M: 74cm (29.1"), L: 75cm (29.5"), XL: 76cm (29.9")

All measurements are approximate

SHAARCKETTT!

Please tell me someone else just heard June's pronunciation of shacket.

As a Northerner I always thought it was a 'shack-it' (ie a portmanteau of SH-irt and j-ACKET).
Junes manages to sound it out as if she came straight from 'gay Par-ee' (!) and rhyme it with Rosanna Arquette. :) :0

SHAARCKETTT!

Please tell me someone else just heard June's pronunciation of shacket.

As a Northerner I always thought it was a 'shack-it' (ie a portmanteau of SH-irt and j-ACKET).
Junes manages to sound it out as if she came straight from 'gay Par-ee' (!) and rhyme it with Rosanna Arquette. :) :0
Just caught the end of the presentation of this….so I didn’t hear June’s pronunciation, but,oh dear, I thought the Shaarckettt was lovely. But, no, I haven’t bought it .
Who says telly forum isn’t “edukashunal” I’ve just found our what portmanteau means. Never heard it before.

Just caught the end of the presentation of this….so I didn’t hear June’s pronunciation, but,oh dear, I thought the Shaarckettt was lovely. But, no, I haven’t bought it .
Who says telly forum isn’t “edukashunal” I’ve just found our what portmanteau means. Never heard it before.
Same here, I actually thought it looked quite classy and versatile. I didn't buy it either too expensive, I'd want a coat for that price!

Hehehe happy to help @madaunty ! It’s a good one isn’t it?! Xxx

Latest posts

Back