Frank Usher 1/3/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's "A" I wonder if she'll wear her old knee high school socks. She had them on with a bright pink coat and some odd footwear the last time I saw her. Even Mr CC commented on how ridiculous she looked. I saw Alex Hayden doing Frank Usher today so maybe June will get a break.

CC

If it's "A" I wonder if she'll wear her old knee high school socks. She had them on with a bright pink coat and some odd footwear the last time I saw her. Even Mr CC commented on how ridiculous she looked. I saw Alex Hayden doing Frank Usher today so maybe June will get a break.

CC
Have the two new stooges presented a Tsv yet? I doubt it tbh...sales would plummet. As energy prices sky rocket Qvc need to question their 'woke' status as it could be their undoing.

Have the two new stooges presented a Tsv yet? I doubt it tbh...sales would plummet. As energy prices sky rocket Qvc need to question their 'woke' status as it could be their undoing.
Love that, the two new stooges 😂 😂 😂 . If they were on together I would definitely watch, just to see car crash tele !!

All that tiktoking she will do herself an injury,also dissing June’s leggings was a car crash tv moment,worthy of sheer incompetence.
Absolutely hilarious 🤣

Have you watched Alex and June last bit I saw of them both on June was going on about rolling on and rolling off a car ferry. Alex said to her she couldn’t believe June would do such things as car ferries. She replied never ever again she was so sick. Shortly after that coming back from a break she was waving to the Christmas kitten in the cup. Now by that time Alex was screeching but with laughter and she totally lost it.

Have you watched Alex and June last bit I saw of them both on June was going on about rolling on and rolling off a car ferry. Alex said to her she couldn’t believe June would do such things as car ferries. She replied never ever again she was so sick. Shortly after that coming back from a break she was waving to the Christmas kitten in the cup. Now by that time Alex was screeching but with laughter and she totally lost it.
I awoke from an afternoon nap yesterday to the sound of screeching. Knuckles again,this time with Ba Alex Haydon. What they were talking about I haven't got a clue🤦‍♀️

Animal Print V Neck Jumper with Stud Embellishment

Attachments

• franj usher.jpg
    franj usher.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 92
Oh no and I’d passed before I’d seen the colour and pattern options with the chance to team with Moda loafers. Plus great with the ankle sock look they keep promoting on the revitalise your style advert. 😉🤭😂😂😂

Attachments

• 322EDCD4-EA4E-40E7-81BE-460F8A380DE4.jpeg
    322EDCD4-EA4E-40E7-81BE-460F8A380DE4.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 65
  • EF4860ED-FF2D-41A0-9799-94F42DB60A81.jpeg
    EF4860ED-FF2D-41A0-9799-94F42DB60A81.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back