Footless tights are back in then....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
For all sizes!

image.jpg

Some things are hard to miss barbs!
Maybe thats why i wear glasses, but i still miss these things. But i have a good excuse, been up early for work and not long in, and boy oh boy my head is spinning catching up on the forum tonight. Wooo Hooo

Maybe thats why i wear glasses, but i still miss these things. But i have a good excuse, been up early for work and not long in, and boy oh boy my head is spinning catching up on the forum tonight. Wooo Hooo
Where were you when we needed you? Snarly said it all when she commented that there seemed to be some grouches out tonight lol

Where were you when we needed you? Snarly said it all when she commented that there seemed to be some grouches out tonight lol

Making up the werthers vodka for my birthday bash (joking) I'm enjoying reading the posts, best fun i've had all day LOL

it's an inevitability isn't it? there's not much difference between footless tights and leggings so if one's in, the other will be too. i can't tell from that pic but i'd think leggings more likely.

aren't they leggings that nearly everyone has been wearing with tunics and dresses for the last year or longer?

He's a bear QB, he wont know the difference between footless rights and leggings lol

Last edited:
Methinks the Bear likes stylish women who wear heels and dresses, and maybe long sleeved gloves,

like Sharon and Goody :)

BB you don't spend most of your time in a dark lounge suite wearing a bow tie with a 'shaken not stirred' vodka martini in your hand do you?

Breathe Barbs I only mentioned vodka martini... Lol

Its really weird but i don't like that style of dressing, i'm probably old fashioned. In work i'm the only one that wears a dress,
all the nurses wear trousers and tunic tops, and i hate hate hate them, and i never ever wear trousers. I'm a dying breed of
dinosaur i know, they tell me all the time LOL

Its really weird but i don't like that style of dressing, i'm probably old fashioned. In work i'm the only one that wears a dress,
all the nurses wear trousers and tunic tops, and i hate hate hate them, and i never ever wear trousers. I'm a dying breed of
dinosaur i know, they tell me all the time LOL

they really do look unattractive don't they? but i wear trousers most of the time cos i find them more comfortable.

I am guilty of leggings with dresses. In my defence I wear them because I find tights too cold for walking the dogs and I dislike trousers. I wouldn't go "out" in the though. I would wear woollen tights all year round if people wouldn't look at me like I'm a freak (although I have been known to wear a scarf in summer).

Latest posts

Back