Flora Mare Maritime Skincare TSV 14/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC do make me laugh - this is the equivalent of the people emailing an office in Wales requesting an english road sign be translated into welsh... they got a welsh out of office message and painted that on the road.

Inter alia means "among other things" and is primarily these days used as a legal term. QVC clearly think it's an ingredient. :mysmilie_17:

I'm looking forward to trying the new serum containing quid pro quo and ad infinitum.

Channel hopped to have a nose and didn't even know the guy was there, just AY gabbing away then whoa he appears, before I hopped back just caught him cringing at AY interpretation of Flora Mare, even though he was saying Flora Mar-a she didn't take the hint, still insists on calling it Flora Mer-a..........oh well it is QVC after all, were presenters can say and do what they want.

Channel hopped to have a nose and didn't even know the guy was there, just AY gabbing away then whoa he appears, before I hopped back just caught him cringing at AY interpretation of Flora Mare, even though he was saying Flora Mar-a she didn't take the hint, still insists on calling it Flora Mer-a..........oh well it is QVC after all, were presenters can say and do what they want.

Yes, not content with just re-naming all the colours of fashion items, QVC are now giving the products new names. There was probably a meeting...

Behind-the-Scenes Flunkie: "What are we calling this range?"

Jemima in Sales: "Well, the German brand creators call it Flora Mar-a."

Producer 1: "What do they know? That Axel calls a TSV a Tee Ess Wee!"

Producer 2: "OK, how about we call it Flora Mar-ee."

Producer 3: "I was thinking Flora Mar-ah."

Work Placement Kid with GCSE Latin: "Shouldn't it be Flora Mar-ay?"

Jill Franks: "I'm calling it Flora Mare because I like horses...." (she did actually keep saying "Mare" doing last year's TSV)

Claire Sutton: "Can I call it Flor-wee Wor-wee Poos?"

Head of Sales: "OK, let's have every presenter pronounce it differently and maybe the customers will think they are all different face creams and buy 'one of each'."

Catherine Huntley: "Great, so I won't have to learn anything because I'm a bit ditsy and I'll forget."

Charlie Brooks: "Can I eat it, by the way?"

Last edited:
Well I was all prepared, pennies in hand to venture, even temporarily from Liz Earle my brand of choice for twenty years to try Flora Mare when my 6 year old decided to split his school shoes requiring another £34 outlay in Clarks - guess who misses out?! Ffs!

Yes, not content with just re-naming all the colours of fashion items, QVC are now giving the products new names. There was probably a meeting...

Behind-the-Scenes Flunkie: "What are we calling this range?"

Jemima in Sales: "Well, the German brand creators call it Flora Mar-a."

Producer 1: "What do they know? That Axel calls a TSV a Tee Ess Wee!"

Producer 2: "OK, how about we call it Flora Mar-ee."

Producer 3: "I was thinking Flora Mar-ah."

Work Placement Kid with GCSE Latin: "Shouldn't it be Flora Mar-ay?"

Jill Franks: "I'm calling it Flora Mare because I like horses...." (she did actually keep saying "Mare" doing last year's TSV)

Claire Sutton: "Can I call it Flor-wee Wor-wee Poos?"

Head of Sales: "OK, let's have every presenter pronounce it differently and maybe the customers will think they are all different face creams and buy 'one of each'."

Catherine Huntley: "Great, so I won't have to learn anything because I'm a bit ditsy and I'll forget."

Charlie Brooks: "Can I eat it, by the way?"

Excellently put. :clapping:

I have seen this a couple of times but never tried it. So of course I just got sucked in!!!! I only caught the last few seconds of him on with AY so will have to record the next show to find out what I am getting and what the shelf life, or bottom of stash life, is. :mysmilie_14: A lot of product though and I did miss some recent Gatineau and Elemis.....

Oh wow! My TSV arrived today and my skin absolutely loves this. So soft and smooth. A few hours will tell if any sensitivity. So comfortable on the skin.

Sounds good. I was tracking mine and after Manifest to Courier it moved to Returned to Sender. Boo hoo!!!! I guess it got mangled up somehow. Anyway it hasn't sold out so the nice CS guy has put through a replacement straight away. Fortunately there was no wait until we get it back/ we will send you a form palaver as he could read the screen.

Well credit where credit is due. My replacement came today before the expiry of the first one's 5 WD on the 21st. Now going to the bottom of the stash to surface again in about 12 months, lol.

Well I am sad to say that despite my skin loving the feel of this brand my eyes are irritated by the eye cream and after 3 days use I have blotches on my cheeks so have to return it. Can't do with irritated eyes :(

Well I am sad to say that despite my skin loving the feel of this brand my eyes are irritated by the eye cream and after 3 days use I have blotches on my cheeks so have to return it. Can't do with irritated eyes :(

is it perfumed scented weathergirl

Latest posts

Back