Fitbit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else seen Craig's blog about testing the Fitbit activity tracker? I wondered if anyone knew whether it was going to be a TSV. Apparently Claire and Anne are also trying it so it looks like it might be making a few appearances. I quite fancy getting one but might wait for this if it is going to be a good price.

Pretty sure i read somewhere it was going to be a TSV soon not sure when though sorry.

I have had one for 2 years in April. I use it every day. I don't use it to track my sleep, just to count my daily steps and number of miles walked. I also am in a league with some people on the Fitbit site to see who does the most steps weekly. I will buy another one or something similar when it eventually dies. I wear mine around my neck on an old work lanyard

I have a Fitbit Charge and wear it pretty much 24/7, with the exception of the bath. I've lost nearly 2 stone as well which I attribute to not only diet but moving a lot more. Mr F and I walk everyday and although I'm not hitting the 10,000 steps daily target, I'm hitting around 8 - 9,000 steps a day. It a great motivator and also has a few nifty features such as a clock, alarm, and it even vibrates when I receive incoming calls on my iPhone. I use the Fitbit App on my iPhone as well as the website and my Fitbit syncs over Wifi with both. Mine monitors sleep as well and its interesting to see my sleep patterns at night and how many times I have waking periods, as I'm completely unaware of those during the night! I also bought the Fitbit Aria scales so when I weigh myself, it automatically updates my Dashboard and its a great motivator to see a graph of my weight loss. The Aria was expensive at £99 but I needed new scales anyway. The Aria even recognises me when I step on it. It can also have multi Fitbit users and can recognise each user. My husband just uses it to weigh himself (he doesn't have a Fitbit). I'd be interested to see how much a Fitbit Charge will cost on QVC - mine came from Amazon for about £94 odd and QVC are not exactly renowned for being competitive on price. Maybe they will bundle it with lots of useless accessories like they did with the iPad to justify the inflated price. We shall see.

Talk about a memory like a sieve I posted on the other thread too. This Fitbit is £120 on their website and the next one down in the range is £100. This one which monitors your heart rate is aimed at the more serious user according to some of the reviews I have looked at and it gets a good review on pcadvisor. I'm definitely not a serious fitness fan but if this was a TSV at a good price I might get it rather than the £100 which I was going to order. On 31st March the TSV is hi-tech toys and electronics so I was wondering if it might be the TSV then.

Craig has posted a video on Facebook in which he says that this will be on air on march 22nd so it won't be a TSV. I would like to know how much it will be though so I can decide whether to go for it on QVC or elsewhere.

I bought mine from Amazon. Today so far I have done 11560 steps which is 9.25 kilometres. Was going to do more but the weather has turned cold and I don't fancy going out again

I bought mine from Amazon. Today so far I have done 11560 steps which is 9.25 kilometres. Was going to do more but the weather has turned cold and I don't fancy going out again

Wow I'm really impressed! I don't do much exercise at all so I'm hoping getting this might spur me on.

Latest posts

Back