First Andrea Mclean now Lisa Snowdon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's good enough on the piano to have had a couple of classical albums released. But if that's not regarded as talent then fair enough, I don't think she was classically trained.

She doesn't strike me as a nutter or a complete bitch, like so many others.

She's good enough on the piano to have had a couple of classical albums released. But if that's not regarded as talent then fair enough, I don't think she was classically trained.

She doesn't strike me as a nutter or a complete bitch, like so many others.
I think she might have been Burlz - classically trained that is.

I think she's ok, she's a pretty girl with a nice figure who has an appreciation of classical music so she's got a bit of a niche market IMO so that's why you see her around quite a bit.

She has musical talent, is a talented TV and radio presenter, yes she is also attractive for what that is worth. She is a hard worker and makes money for her family while the sun shines, so to speak (pregnancy book, mothercare baby K range, her modelling for M&S to name a few). Add to that the charity work and her ability to come accross as much brighter than she actually is (if celeb mastermind is anything to go by!) then I say fair play to her. She took advantage of a short stint in Hearsay and achieved a lot.Yes she seems to be everywhere but she has admitted herself that it is to make as much money as she can, while she still can. She has the sense to realise that her fame is short lived.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I agree Weathergirl. At least she does have a talent, unlike many these days (Paris Hilton, Chantelle thingy etc). And I'd rather watch a programme hosted by Mylene Klass than the idiot Stacey Solomon.

Why should she limit herself to just that when she has many strings to her bow (excuse the pun)?

So what is it then - spoiling for a fight or being kept short on Mothering Sunday, Im trying to decide!!!

Latest posts

Back