First Andrea Mclean now Lisa Snowdon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Our local grocery shop used to stock a variety of 3 or 4 ranges on a product. eg: SaladDressings. Now, only their brand is stocked, you must shop elsewhere if you don't want their generic brand offering. I think this is what Q are doing. They are pushing TheirOwnBrands with 'fancy/different packaging' ie: Tova/McLean/Snowden. Last time I looked, ElleJewellery and KimberleySelwood were in LastClicks, 'off the shelves'. So well-established and trained JewelleryDesigners ousted in favour of figureheads under the Q-Umbrella. Is it the same in other areas? Fashion, with SusanGraver. Cleaning? Handbags? Shoes? Cookware-CooksEssential is their OwnBrand. 'ExclusiveToQ'? x AsISeeItSnarly

Completely agree Snarly, you must have read my mind as when I was posting this morning I was wondering where Kimberley had gone. She's a very talented designer, I've a few if her pieces and they are very original.

Q does this sort of thing a lot, wheels in the companies and bigs them up, brings out an own brand and bye bye company. This is slightly different as they are putting a fancy smancy label on an own brand ordinary item.

Latest posts

Back