First Andrea Mclean now Lisa Snowdon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But he's not asking for support, if people agree with him they share their view, in the same way that people agree with your views.

(response was for Lynn - sorry posts crossed)

Last edited:
Funnily enough Burlz and I had a difference of opinion on here today. Never a nasty word said, we just had different views. I like numerous posts of his because I do, sometimes I'm rolling about with tears of laughter. If I don't like one I don't click the like button and/or state my views. Same goes for anyone else's threads & posts. Simples x.

Has to be said I'm a rather avid user of the like & thanks button because I genuinely want to show my appreciation for the posts made where I feel it's appropriate. I no doubt like a fair few of Burlz's posts but then I like quite a few posts all told. Life's too short not to show that you found a comment meaningful, humerous, informative, sometimes genius. (Gemma's comment about thinking DF said Julia's book is good to take to the toilet so that if you run out of paper you can use sheets from the book had me PMSL)! Now that was inspired in my book, (pardon the pun) :wink: She said it as a harmless laugh nothing more and I found it hilarious.

Last edited:
Funnily enough Burlz and I had a difference of opinion on here today. Never a nasty word said, we just had different views. I like numerous posts of his because I do, sometimes I'm rolling about with tears of laughter. If I don't like one I don't click the like button and/or state my views. Same goes for anyone else's threads & posts. Simples x.

TOTALLY!
We agree, we disagree.... Who cares. some people seem determined to make a point out of the "like" button.

Talented or Talentless - either way it solely depends on who the AGENT is !!! Mylene Klass has Jonathan Shalit (famous himself for getting Charlotte Church off the ground), who leapt into the breach when she posed in that white bikini in the jungle- before that her career was on the slide, regardless of how talented she is. That bikini was her resurrection.

The Beckhams have Simon Fuller who never misses an opportunity to shove that family in our faces constantly. Carole Vorderman is now the face of ISME so thats more ****** exposure in magazines on top of the dreadful cooking programme - her agent must be coining it in. Alll the old regulars who grace the cover of weekly magazines - Lorraine Kelly, Loose Women gang, Finnegan & Madeley have good agents also - DESPITE HOW MUCH WE ARE SICK TO THE BACK TEETH OF THEM, - its something we have to live with ................ sadly.

Talented or Talentless - either way it solely depends on who the AGENT is !!! Mylene Klass has Jonathan Shalit (famous himself for getting Charlotte Church off the ground), who leapt into the breach when she posed in that white bikini in the jungle- before that her career was on the slide, regardless of how talented she is. That bikini was her resurrection.

The Beckhams have Simon Fuller who never misses an opportunity to shove that family in our faces constantly. Carole Vorderman is now the face of ISME so thats more ****** exposure in magazines on top of the dreadful cooking programme - her agent must be coining it in. Alll the old regulars who grace the cover of weekly magazines - Lorraine Kelly, Loose Women gang, Finnegan & Madeley have good agents also - DESPITE HOW MUCH WE ARE SICK TO THE BACK TEETH OF THEM, - its something we have to live with ................ sadly.

I suppose as long as people keep buying the mags, they will continue to put them on there too.

Oh please don't get me started on Carol Vorderman!

The Daily Mail must have a photographer permanently loitering outside the Loose Women studios ready to snap her every arrival and departure. I know it's not her fault and if she didn't smile obligingly for the camera there would be acres of print devoted to her churlish behaviour but, really, aren't there more important things happening in the world than a middle aged woman squeeeeeezed into yet another bodycon outfit?

So true Nora! I read them, (well look at the pictures mainly as that's the bulk of them). I never know if I've got the latest edition as it's always the same people in them! Guaranteed a picture of J-Lo's behind, Kerry Katona, Michelle Heaton & a bunch of other people who are famous for..well being in the mags mainly lol! Oh yeh, they love a bit of Lindsay Lohan too, no idea why as not sure what she's done apart from rolling out of clubs worse for wear.

Oh & not forgetting the other celeb for doing nothing except pretend to be a celeb in big brother years ago, Chantelle wotsit. They did a regular diary on how she was coping with her 1st baby, called Dolly I think, fascinating zzzzzzz :yawn::sleepy:

Last edited:

The Daily Mail must have a photographer permanently loitering outside the Loose Women studios ready to snap her every arrival and departure. I know it's not her fault and if she didn't smile obligingly for the camera there would be acres of print devoted to her churlish behaviour but, really, aren't there more important things happening in the world than a middle aged woman squeeeeeezed into yet another bodycon outfit?
I hate it when she goes on about her colonic cleaning thingy as well!!

I can't bear her either!

Has to be said I'm a rather avid user of the like & thanks button because I genuinely want to show my appreciation for the posts made where I feel it's appropriate. I no doubt like a fair few of Burlz's posts but then I like quite a few posts all told. Life's too short not to show that you found a comment meaningful, humerous, informative
I make quite a lot of use of the Thank/Like buttons too Nikki for the same reason, but I also use them to show empathy, so if you share something tragic and I say 'Like' I'm not being awful I'm trying to show I care.

....who leapt into the breach when she posed in that white bikini in the jungle- before that her career was on the slide, regardless of how talented she is. That bikini was her resurrection.
Its a bit like Kylie and those gold hot pants - they really turned her career around too

I make quite a lot of use of the Thank/Like buttons too Nikki for the same reason, but I also use them to show empathy, so if you share something tragic and I say 'Like' I'm not being awful I'm trying to show I care.

Its a bit like Kylie and those gold hot pants - they really turned her career around too

It's the people who click "like" as a back up to their cyber mates every time they disagree with someone who isn't in their "clique". I mean, really... Grow up girls.

I'm probably as guilty as the next person of appearing to perpetuate this insane interest in these so-called celebs because I scour every available on-line newspaper everyday.

Not for scurrilous gossip about the Kardashian tribe - the only one true fact I know about them is that their father was O.J. Simpson's lawyer! - nor to see the clothing malfunctions of drunken "starlets" staggering out of parties into waiting taxis but for actual news. Unfortunately, it is well and truly hidden beneath this other crap because that's what lines the coffers of media moguls nowadays - not news as we used to know it.

Have now climbed down off my soapbox and am slinking away.........in the vain hope that someone might click their like button.

Last edited:
I have never been a fan of like or dislike buttons, and only use them sparingly if I am using the laptop. In fact as I use my phone to post using tapatalk I still have not worked out if it is even possible to like a post! If it is and I finally work it out I will test out the "liking" process but I will choose the most unlikely post I can so as to cause the most confusion possible. I can just hear you now "OMG something must be really wrong with WG. She "liked" a post! She NEVER does that! What on earth does it MEAN? Whyyyyyy? Why does she like that post? What is wrong with MY post? OMG I am SO offended! What's there to like anyway? I don't get it? It must be some kind of SECRET CODE! Maybe she is in another clique.."

Lol why do people even care? If people are a bit trigger happy it's fine by me, not only do I not have the ability to "like" I cannot see anyone elses collection of "likes" so am happily ignorant of all things subliminal. I think I prefer it in my own little bubble!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I have never been a fan of like or dislike buttons, and only use them sparingly if I am using the laptop. In fact as I use my phone to post using tapatalk I still have not worked out if it is even possible to like a post! If it is and I finally work it out I will test out the "liking" process but I will choose the most unlikely post I can so as to cause the most confusion possible. I can just hear you now "OMG something must be really wrong with WG. She "liked" a post! She NEVER does that! What on earth does it MEAN? Whyyyyyy? Why does she like that post? What is wrong with MY post? OMG I am SO offended! What's there to like anyway? I don't get it? It must be some kind of SECRET CODE! Maybe she is in another clique.."

Lol why do people even care? If people are a bit trigger happy it's fine by me, not only do I not have the ability to "like" I cannot see anyone elses collection of "likes" so am happily ignorant of all things subliminal. I think I prefer it in my own little bubble!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

'Like' lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back