First Andrea Mclean now Lisa Snowdon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's the people who click "like" as a back up to their cyber mates every time they disagree with someone who isn't in their "clique". I mean, really... Grow up girls.

I've had an official warning from Graham for this post. It's for insulting another Member(s). Whoever you are I'm deeply deeply sorry!

He doesn't tick all the boxes does he Barbs.... although I agree with LEL that there has been speculation

I've had an official warning from Graham for this post. It's for insulting another Member(s). Whoever you are I'm deeply deeply sorry!
I bow to Graham's judgement, but personally I don't think an apology is necessary, you could have been directing the comment at anyone including me but I didn't take offence Burlz.

Theres an old Chinese proverb 'if you no wantee the bear to growley then don't pokeee the bear'.
DJ x

I bow to Graham's judgement, but personally I don't think an apology is necessary, you could have been directing the comment at anyone including me but I didn't take offence Burlz.

Theres an old Chinese proverb 'if you no wantee the bear to growley then don't pokeee the bear'.
DJ x

Thanks DJ! An apology is totes necessary for those I offended. As I said I am deeply. Deeply. And thrice deeply sorry.

Oh i was gutted about George Michael. Used to love him when i was younger,
and silly :heart:

When I was 13, and madly in love with George Michael, I had this fantasy that he would be crossing the road outside my house and get hit by a car. I'd rescue him, drag him into my house, and nurse him back to health. By that time he would have fallen in love with me, we'd then get married and live happily ever after and he'd sing Careless Whisper to me every day. I was DEVASTATED when I found out he was gay. Same with Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys. Similar fantasy at same age!

When I was 13, and madly in love with George Michael, I had this fantasy that he would be crossing the road outside my house and get hit by a car. I'd rescue him, drag him into my house, and nurse him back to health. By that time he would have fallen in love with me, we'd then get married and live happily ever after and he'd sing Careless Whisper to me every day. I was DEVASTATED when I found out he was gay. Same with Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys. Similar fantasy at same age!
Thank you Flamenco that really made me laugh... You loved them both so much you wished them physical harm ha ha.

So what is it then - spoiling for a fight or being kept short on Mothering Sunday, Im trying to decide!!!

thank you DJ for pointing out the obvious. spoiling for a fight indeed - as usual.

funny thing, someone just posted on another thread how "nice" it's been on here the last week or so - everyone getting along.......looks exactly the same to me.

This thread was over a week ago hence me saying it had been nice on here for the last week or so , and i stand by that :clapping:

Latest posts

Back